Chinese using African kids to advertise shyt

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Chinese web merchants are using African children to advertise search engines and camgirls

TB2m_xHrH4npuFjSZFmXXXl4FXa___2069887747.0.jpg

"The Hong Kong Free Press says some vendors insist on their pages that the videos are a form of “charitable activity,” but when asked about how much money goes directly to the children and their families, had no answer. “I am doing this out of the goodness of my heart,” one vendor told HKFP. “I don’t know how much money is given to the children. Sorry.” Beijing Youth Daily spoke with one photographer who said the children often only receive snacks or a few dollars for completing a batch of photos and videos. An anonymous source echoed the lack of pay when speaking with People’s Daily Online, saying, “The children get very little money from shooting such ads. Most of them just get some snacks or stationery as rewards.”"

:mjpls: Thanks Akon

Critical Distance

Guardian Angel
Supporter
Daps
:francis:

In any sort of interaction there is a gap in power that favors one side or the other. I'm not educated on the subject but in these interactions between Africans and Chinese it appears to favor the Chinese. Not good.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
:francis:

In any sort of interaction there is a gap in power that favors one side or the other. I'm not educated on the subject but in these interactions between Africans and Chinese it appears to favor the Chinese. Not good.

The Chinese are entrenched at this point. The government is letting these foreigners do whatever with their people. Some of the government were given extremely high interest loans to help them build up their infrastructure. But they were only higher other Chinese immigrants :wow: