That Singer Guy...

TiMeLeSs Moderator
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Knoxville, Tn
Yea man. Ole girl looking suspect out here.

How she looking suspect when dude been gone a year and we don't even know if they were 100% together or if she was holding the family together why he ran around doing whatever he wanted.

This chick has been through enough, she gotta keep living.

We still #HOH on the coli though :yeshrug: but this chick might get a pass being with this nikka for 16 years.

MrFettuccinnePockets

#TeamGuapele
Supporter
Daps
How she looking suspect when dude been gone a year and we don't even know if they were 100% together or if she was holding the family together why he ran around doing whatever he wanted.

We still #HOH on the coli though :yeshrug: but this chick might get a pass being with this nikka for 16 years.

I dont know. I feel like she just put her self out there to fast after Chinx died.

Gotta move on tho, she has that right.

straightcash

All Star
Daps
How you know she a thot?

therealnelli_
I swear when we started shooting it was gloomy and cold as soon as my turn came up I stood by this beautiful tree n the sky opened up and the sun beamed on me and immediately I felt warm and relaxed .... I now know that was my love shining light on me givin me the confidence n the spotlight I needed to nail it! The daily signs I get that he's right there makes life so much better! #LongLiveChinx #iloveyou #foreverinmyheartandonmyback #sipbaby

Lets be real. Not even a month after Chinx died, she went on a vacation to Mexicooo.
HmKwiUF.png

The month of his 1st death anniversary, she goes on a vacation to Puerto Rico.

Not even a year and she getting meat from another rapper named "Big Opp" half chinx's age. :lawd:

you right, she deserves an Oscar for her dual performance. :ufdup:

Girl was 'crying' on social media asking people to donate to her kickstarter, then 3 weeks after her man's death goes off on a world tour. 3 holidays in 12 months (but swindle me into donating money fam).... French ended up paying for funeral expenses.... but there's more, bytch had chinx CREMATED. That's his urn you see in that video, starting 0:17. Chinx "wife" and whole team been using his death for a come up, but conspiracy wackos using this broad' grade-A acting and his death as leverage to say French/Yemen/Puff off'd him. Meanwhile nobody checking the bloody dress across the field (the vacations, the kiks, cremation after crying for funeral money; her secret bae she never mentions on her own ig, but people act like french/puff move suspicious, SMH). This whole thing been a cash grab from the very beginning.

No problem with her moving on. Just don't play the double game. Hiding your new bae, begging for money, crying in front of camera then partying it up at night, saying French never promoted his shyt.:upsetfavre:

Last edited: