KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F

therealnelli_
I swear when we started shooting it was gloomy and cold as soon as my turn came up I stood by this beautiful tree n the sky opened up and the sun beamed on me and immediately I felt warm and relaxed .... I now know that was my love shining light on me givin me the confidence n the spotlight I needed to nail it! The daily signs I get that he's right there makes life so much better! #LongLiveChinx #iloveyou #foreverinmyheartandonmyback #sipbaby

Lets be real. Not even a month after Chinx died, she went on a vacation to Mexicooo.
HmKwiUF.png

The month of his 1st death anniversary, she goes on a vacation to Puerto Rico.

Not even a year and she getting meat from another rapper named "Big Opp" half chinx's age. :lawd:

you right, she deserves an Oscar for her dual performance. :ufdup:

Girl was 'crying' on social media asking people to donate to her kickstarter, then 3 weeks after her man's death goes off on a world tour. 3 holidays in 12 months (but swindle me into donating money fam).... French ended up paying for funeral expenses.... but there's more, bytch had chinx CREMATED. That's his urn you see in that video, starting 0:17. Chinx "wife" and whole team been using his death for a come up, but conspiracy wackos using this broad' grade-A acting and his death as leverage to say French/Yemen/Puff off'd him. Meanwhile nobody checking the bloody dress across the field (the vacations, the kiks, cremation after crying for funeral money; her secret bae she never mentions on her own ig, but people act like french/puff move suspicious, SMH). This whole thing been a cash grab from the very beginning.

No problem with her moving on. Just don't play the double game. Hiding your new bae, begging for money, crying in front of camera then partying it up at night, saying French never promoted his shyt.:upsetfavre:

wow......Thotting even in your after life...these hoes ain't right

2wfomqe.jpg

Cheech&Chong

rip chinx
Daps
Reppin
I wonder if she's in on it. Had her man set up trying to turn him into pac and live off his legacy for as long as she can. My girl would never go on the radio and trash my friends after my murder. Now I know they separated but again, my girl ain't going to Mexico a month after my murder.

bigrodthe1

The Kang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
7mile to SE & Uptown!
I wonder if she's in on it. Had her man set up trying to turn him into pac and live off his legacy for as long as she can. My girl would never go on the radio and trash my friends after my murder. Now I know they separated but again, my girl ain't going to Mexico a month after my murder.
You would be dead...don't bet your 401k on it :patrice: