Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
full
ain't gone make it to the house cause that's too far
full
Mr. Quik gave me the keys to the benzo, so I can hit it right here on the E-Lo

And then Quik follows it up with that backwards bullshyt. :mindblown: for what? Damn near ruins the track.

Pegasus Jackson

Trump's Amerikkka
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA ZONE 6
Yeah.. I always wondered why he did that shyt with his reverse vocal for his verse. He damn near ruined a classic with that shyt. I'm too lazy to use Adobe audition to see what he was actually saying.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Yeah.. I always wondered why he did that shyt with his reverse vocal for his verse. He damn near ruined a classic with that shyt. I'm too lazy to use Adobe audition to see what he was actually saying.

Don't know if it's worse backwards or forwards.
:hhh:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
full
ain't gone make it to the house cause that's too far
full
Mr. Quik gave me the keys to the benzo, so I can hit it right here on the E-Lo

And then Quik follows it up with that backwards bullshyt. :mindblown: for what? Damn near ruins the track.

arista censored quik...

his verse wasnt even that bad.... its 2 other songs....thinkin bout u he was sayin names...

whatever u do... was goin into the next quiks groove but they cut that bytch short...

song was suppose to be 9 mins long..but since its a smokey robinson remake they limited what quik was doin..

rhythmalism was gonna be the longest disc ever made...had clive didnt hold him back..

it would have been the first album..u couldnt burn a copy of ...unless u made it a data disc..lol

balance n option..

quik was shyttin on motown...for the fukkery they caused in the making of rhythmalism... ..he shytted on tlc n kandi from xscape n a bunch of other ppl throughout that album lol