Chris Benoit Would Have Been In The HOF Right About Now

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Man, he would have been a TERRIBLE trainer. If he hadn't have killed his family, he probably would have been charged in the death of a trainee. Dude would have been having them do 20,000 squats and 5000 superplexes per day.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
He had some domestic violence incidents in the past so his past wasn't completely clean.

I'm still surprised that none of that came out while Benoit was alive. We were well into the internet age by that point, but to my knowledge, it was never reported anywhere until after the murders.

soulfuljah

All Star
Daps
What happened with him marked when I stopped being a hardcore wrestling fan. I didn't look at wrestling for almost 4 years after that. He was in my top 10. With his resume, he was undeniable but that final action trump all...

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
I never got the vehemence towards Benoit. He was out of his mind when he did what he did, I'm not gonna defend him but there's no point in shytting on him either
If he only killed his wife, he wouldn't get the hate he's getting. But unfortunately he killed his son as well.

Everybody loves kids (mainly due to their innocence/purity). Anything that happens to a kid or even said about a kid is going to trigger an emotional/irrational response. People can't help themselves.

It is what it is :yeshrug:

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
If he only killed his wife, he wouldn't get the hate he's getting. But unfortunately he killed his son as well.

Everybody loves kids (mainly due to their innocence/purity). Anything that happens to a kid or even said about a kid is going to trigger an emotional/irrational response. People can't help themselves.

It is what it is :yeshrug:
Nah, I can't cosign this breh he probably would've still received the hate he's getting especially in this era of feminism/sjw/etc.

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Speaking of Benoit....

kZCKdHZ.gif

:russ:

:shaq: