Chris Brown having a meltdown after losing Best R&B Album to Robert Glasper at the 65th annual #Grammys

Sire366

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Phila
:dahell:

Chris brown "under the influence" reached number 12 on the hot 100 and gets heavy rotation TILL THIS DAY on the radio

What are YOU talking about? What songs does Robert Glasper have on the charts?
This was not me being disingenuous.. I do see now its a single, from 2019 indigo (not the new one), that reached 12 on billboard top 100.. So I did not say that message being 100% accurate...

I will say (as a chris brown fan who thought the dude was michael jackson, advanced, in 2006 when i graduated high school), his career has been a disappointment and not innovative.. You want to say my opinion is trash and that would be fine, I honestly thought Graffiti was his best work and most innovative back in 2008, when mainstream hated him most....

His talent will always remain, hes more talented then usher and certainly more then the white imitators like harry styles and justin bieber, but whats in his head is what denies his legacy that I think with his talent, is easy to obtain

Also with that, Robert Grasper is dope

invalid

Banned
Daps
Watch all the goofy "I don't fukk with mainstream music" posters come in here and claim they know who Robert Glasper is and how his catalog is deeper than anything out right now :unimpressed:

If anything chris brown just gave him a boost In popularity

Never heard of that dude until now. I'm sure he's talented, but this is where all the fake day 1's come in...thats all I'm saying :hubie:

If you listen to jazz, he's been a fixture within the scene for years now.

Lambent55

All Star
Daps
Should get all those tattoos removed and clean up his image a bit.

By "clean up his image" I mean stop presenting his self as one of those druggie rappers, and more like an actual R&B artist.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
This shyt is like Al Jarreau asking who the fukk is Quincy Jones

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
:dahell:

Chris brown "under the influence" reached number 12 on the hot 100 and gets heavy rotation TILL THIS DAY on the radio

What are YOU talking about? What songs does Robert Glasper have on the charts?
I like pretty much every album Chris has ever released and thought the last one was ass. Def not defending the Grammys because they are wrong on plenty occasions in regards to black music. But awards are not about the charts and how many albums were sold. The point is supposed to be about rewarding the best quality content. As a nikka who never listened to the winner before. His album is absolutely shytting on Chris Brown last effort. The Oscars don’t just give the reward to the highest grossing film. Many times the ones very far less people know about win