Chris Brown transferred to general population in Virginia jail...

Daps
Reppin
HAWAII
LOL, this dude is gonna be fine. Forget the prisoners, you think the jail is going to let something extra happen to Chris? Don't forget the prison is a business, and if something happens to a high visibility priisoner, than people from every level of management will get involved, the state will get involved, federal will get involved. Regardless of how the movies and shows portray that mad max shyt, in 2014, they are just not letting prisoners do whatever the fukk they want to do and handle everything with "street justice", ecspecially with a celbrity involved. He will do his little minute, come out, do some interviews, apologize to the fans, question the system, play the victim, write some tough talk songs about being the 2014 Pac, being #HOH, dance, and then get jammed up again soon.
The way I see it, yes he has been privlidged, and he has enjoyed that and used that as an excuse, done some things that us people will never understand why, strictly because of how much money he has, but dead broke or filthy fukking rich, I can never condone or even understand what goes through a fakkits head when they decide they are going to lay hands on a woman, thats not even on some "I was young, and made some mistakes" shyt. When you make the desicion in your fukked up head to hit a woman, to me, it should be on the same level as chomo shyt, it shows that you have not evolved as a human like the majority of the human race has, and your growth should be exterminated, as there is no rehabilitation for that kind of mindset.
Yes, I am saying that guys over the age of 15 who hit women should be treated like a chomo and in my opinion should be moved away from society for the rest of thier life, or put to death. Now if you want to debate "mental retardation" as an excuse, or slow mental development, that is fine, but those people should concede that they are "slow" and should be ordered to have constant handlers in any situation that puts them around the type of people that thier "mental retardation" would identify that they want tyo act against. The sex offender list is garbage, so i'm thinking any oppisite sex offender list would be garbage as well, and hard to enforce.
Just kill them.

this post took a left turn like a muhfukka

Red

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I cape for woman that get smacked around?......sure, i guess. you are caping for fakkits that beat on woman? I love my mom, and my wife and my daughter, I just can't see in my life praising or trying to justify beating on a woman, shyt is for cowards, and you truly have to be on some dumb ass, half retarded shyt for your brain to green light that shyt.
If some of yall are on that "hitting girls is cool if you can entertain me" wave, so be it, but you'd be quick to cape a child molestor too if they could entertain you as well, shyt sounds wierd to me, but i guess i aint as hard on these hoes as you thugs

I love your wife too. :shaq:

kingstl

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh yeah he is gonna cut that check! But that's only if some real grimey nikkas are in there. But I'm thinking some white boy is gonna try to steal on him while in there. Only to get Chris to cut that check...lol

Its jail NOT prison. Most people in there awaiting trial or sentencing. Er body in there just hoping and trying to come home. Aint nobody in there trying to ruffle no feathers especially with him. Anything that has to do with him is gonna be too much attention.

If anything people will be coming at dude like "aye can u listen to this flow man"

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
THAT LIGHT SKINNED bytch nikka GONNA BE LIKE THAT CAC

THE PRISON fukk BOY WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

BdQKaIf.gif
:russ::russ::russ:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who the fukk cares? :what: I will never understand the amount of nikkas who :cape: for this woman beating nikka. I swear, it says a lot about our generation when a fukking lame like Chris brown is considered one of the premier r&b nikkas of our time.
Yall nikkas luv playing the only talk bad about artist you dont like game. Aint you a ross stan.. now its not all about the music.
In the worda of drake fans, never the flow tho

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
they don't house regular nuggaz with kilers, rapists etc.

he's prob in a section where dudes have committed fraud, tax evasion etc.[DOUBLEPOST=1397399515][/DOUBLEPOST]
From top of the pop charts just pop locking on the competition like
tumblr_m4yq7glerx1rw0xl6o1_r1_500.gif

To beaten bytches up on some
fighting-women-crotch-punch_o_524370.gif
shyt...

To doing interviews and sitting in court wearing some shyt like
alg_larry-king-live_chris-brown.jpg
talking bout "I never learned how to love someone"...look at how they flanking this dude like he some sort of uncontrollable animal...who is the chick, his mother? LOL at the white dude...probably got a tazer on young Chris balls right under the table... telling his mom "the kill word is lollygag"...And what the fukk is she semi smiling about:dahell:

To being in fukking prison on some
1395098422_479294977_chris-brown-467.jpg
shyt...Hey Chris...Orange is the New Black...but confinement isn't the new freedom...you dumb mufukka...look at how disgusted this old ass CAC looks...dude got the jewish :beli:...dude like...I had to stop eating my kallafal and come down here and deal with this neck tattoo having mufukka:beli:...you know what...:beli:...we won't look for a reduced sentence he will do the time judge:beli:

I just don't understand this...dude started his life where most people hope to end it...dude came in the game running pop, fukking bad bytches, rolling in money...and then just continued to fukk up time after time...:mindblown:

Scust at this dumb ass dude :camby:...i hope them nikkas on cell block Big D turn his bootyhole into Ronalds Playhouse:camby:

folks like chris brown dont change, he'll come out say he changed bla bla give it a few month or a year he'll be arrested again

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
So what domestic violence related offense has Chris Brown been involved with since Rihanna?

in terms of assault, regardless of gender

you would have thought after beating up rihanna everything he went through he'd be more careful but nah since then has had a few more instancces of his temper and fists getting teh better of him.

Once a thug

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
in terms of assault, regardless of gender

you would have thought after beating up rihanna everything he went through he'd be more careful but nah since then has had a few more instancces of his temper and fists getting teh better of him.

Once a thug

A thug? :pachaha:

Some incident in DC with exaggerated details doesn't really count. Along with some other questionable stories out there.

And he's a target now. People can accuse him of anything and people will go along with it.

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
LOL, this dude is gonna be fine. Forget the prisoners, you think the jail is going to let something extra happen to Chris? Don't forget the prison is a business, and if something happens to a high visibility priisoner, than people from every level of management will get involved, the state will get involved, federal will get involved. Regardless of how the movies and shows portray that mad max shyt, in 2014, they are just not letting prisoners do whatever the fukk they want to do and handle everything with "street justice", ecspecially with a celbrity involved. He will do his little minute, come out, do some interviews, apologize to the fans, question the system, play the victim, write some tough talk songs about being the 2014 Pac, being #HOH, dance, and then get jammed up again soon.
The way I see it, yes he has been privlidged, and he has enjoyed that and used that as an excuse, done some things that us people will never understand why, strictly because of how much money he has, but dead broke or filthy fukking rich, I can never condone or even understand what goes through a fakkits head when they decide they are going to lay hands on a woman, thats not even on some "I was young, and made some mistakes" shyt. When you make the desicion in your fukked up head to hit a woman, to me, it should be on the same level as chomo shyt, it shows that you have not evolved as a human like the majority of the human race has, and your growth should be exterminated, as there is no rehabilitation for that kind of mindset.
Yes, I am saying that guys over the age of 15 who hit women should be treated like a chomo and in my opinion should be moved away from society for the rest of thier life, or put to death. Now if you want to debate "mental retardation" as an excuse, or slow mental development, that is fine, but those people should concede that they are "slow" and should be ordered to have constant handlers in any situation that puts them around the type of people that thier "mental retardation" would identify that they want tyo act against. The sex offender list is garbage, so i'm thinking any oppisite sex offender list would be garbage as well, and hard to enforce.
Just kill them.
Shut up bytch

ol "he hit a women he needs to die" ass nikka fck outta here fakkit :russ: