Chris Brown transferred to general population in Virginia jail...

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
THAT LIGHT SKINNED bytch nikka GONNA BE LIKE THAT CAC

THE PRISON fukk BOY WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

BdQKaIf.gif

:mjlol: :mjlol: :dead:

5StarElite

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the ocean where the sharks be at
Hernanxdez is in prison, CB is in jail :aicmon: he'll be cool.

There are jails just as rough as prisons especially if their gang infested. I know for a fact he'd be food in Lake County, Cook County and Marion County jails. Dade and LA County are wild as fukk too from what Iv been told.

Rep a gang in the wrong jail and nikkas will see about u

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
From top of the pop charts just pop locking on the competition like
tumblr_m4yq7glerx1rw0xl6o1_r1_500.gif

To beaten bytches up on some
fighting-women-crotch-punch_o_524370.gif
shyt...

To doing interviews and sitting in court wearing some shyt like
alg_larry-king-live_chris-brown.jpg
talking bout "I never learned how to love someone"...look at how they flanking this dude like he some sort of uncontrollable animal...who is the chick, his mother? LOL at the white dude...probably got a tazer on young Chris balls right under the table... telling his mom "the kill word is lollygag"...And what the fukk is she semi smiling about:dahell:

To being in fukking prison on some
1395098422_479294977_chris-brown-467.jpg
shyt...Hey Chris...Orange is the New Black...but confinement isn't the new freedom...you dumb mufukka...look at how disgusted this old ass CAC looks...dude got the jewish :beli:...dude like...I had to stop eating my kallafal and come down here and deal with this neck tattoo having mufukka:beli:...you know what...:beli:...we won't look for a reduced sentence he will do the time judge:beli:

I just don't understand this...dude started his life where most people hope to end it...dude came in the game running pop, fukking bad bytches, rolling in money...and then just continued to fukk up time after time...:mindblown:

Scust at this dumb ass dude :camby:...i hope them nikkas on cell block Big D turn his bootyhole into Ronalds Playhouse:camby: