Chris Brown transferred to general population in Virginia jail...

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
Well, him being in general population just shows shyt is real for him right now. Most celebrities request PC and end up in a nice private cell.

Good, maybe this is what he needs to be scared straight.
(I wouldn't mind seeing Lindsay Lohan given this treatment as well.)

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
Oh yeah he is gonna cut that check! But that's only if some real grimey nikkas are in there. But I'm thinking some white boy is gonna try to steal on him while in there. Only to get Chris to cut that check...lol

Bakebean

Pro
Daps
nikkas ain't gonna fukk wit him like y'all think. The streets fukk with Chris brown. That's a lot of their kids' idol.

5StarElite

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the ocean where the sharks be at
I don't know the gang politics where he at, but if he in general pop, (unless he paying 4 protection)he will get tried at least once to see if he'll fight back. If he doesn't, his commissary will get cuffed. If he in there wit some bangin ass nikkas, its guaranteed he'll have to fight for claiming that blood shyt.

Mike fukkin Tyson got tried when he was locked up but this nikka won't :mjlol: .. but u thugged out, ten fingers & ten toes deep in the game ass nikkas carry on tho

pike

Banned
Daps
:sadcam: if this is true. especially after what homey did to Rhianna :yeshrug:

women beaters and child molesters get that work :dead:

fukk that bytch. She should have had her butt beat. I just hope breezy is not violently anally raped in prison

Bakebean

Pro
Daps
He will get hazed, that's a given for any of us. I don't think he'll curl up tho.