Chris Brown Upset About Album Sales

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
The fact this song is still the best song of his career says a lot. I think this was one of the first singles if not thee first single he ever released. He’s never really topped it imo :manny:

There's a lot of people in this thread saying CB has no classic but that first album is a classic to everyone whose in the right age range, every single song, no skips

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Chris Brown been out since Fall 2005 back when I was in the 3rd Grade... majority of his peers fell off as the years went by.

At this point, Chris should put out his music for his true fans.

Better do what Usher does....

Hide and come out every few years and take a break

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
Lets be reality, that last album sold because of the Drake stimulus on "No Guidance".
IMO, he needs a R. Kelly "Step in the Name of Love"/"Happy People" gear change in his career but I can't see him doing because Chris loves those THOT anthems too much. Warm Embrace is cool but that's you might get 1 or 2 of those on these 25+ track albums he puts out. For every Warm Embrace you get 3 "Fukk You Back to Sleep Girl" songs smh

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
That’s tough. I could tell he really cared about this album cause he was on a heavy press run even going to Drink Champs and Million dollar worth game. Iffy was kind of a mid single release. I was looking forward to the album and still think it’s pretty good but once again it’s too many songs and I think he tries a little too hard to hit a lot of genres and check all the boxes. He could have dropped like 12-15 songs and maybe dropped again later in the year. Seems like a while back dropping hella songs on album was kind of the cheat code but it ain’t working anymore :yeshrug:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Lets be reality, that last album sold because of the Drake stimulus on "No Guidance".
IMO, he needs a R. Kelly "Step in the Name of Love"/"Happy People" gear change in his career but I can't see him doing because Chris loves those THOT anthems too much. Warm Embrace is cool but that's you might get 1 or 2 of those on these 25+ track albums he puts out. For every Warm Embrace you get 3 "Fukk You Back to Sleep Girl" songs smh
No type of male rnb is going to be big in 2022

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Ushers last huge hit was what, Don’t Mind? That was like 2015, 97-15:ohhh: Actually he had that No Limit song with Thug, and Party with CB.. So that’s 97-17, that’s a crazy good run
Having an occasional hit don’t mean that’s still your prime/era. Usher was THAT nikka 97-08, started to fall off on Raymond vs Raymond and was just good for a single or an occasional feature 2011/2012 onward. He had a good 10 year run.

Edit: y’all nikkas in here trying to rewrite EDM era usher as being hot :dead: pretty much all the black/r&b fans were not fukking with that and talking about him falling off during that era, but now y’all trying to use it to big him up…stop it

Last edited:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Having an occasional hit don’t mean that’s still your prime/era. Usher was THAT nikka 97-08, started to fall off on Raymond vs Raymond and was just good for a single or an occasional feature 2011/2012 onward. He had a good 10 year run.

Edit: y’all nikkas in here trying to rewrite ESM era usher as being hot :dead: pretty much all the black/r&b fans were not fukking with that and talking about him falling off during that era, but now y’all trying to use it to big him up…stop it
I think that poster is like 19 too. Lol

Usher had a terrible 10s. Looking for myself and hard 2 love are bad albums.

Raymond vs Raymond was average and forgettable too