Chris Brown Upset About Album Sales

Daps
Chris keep putting out the same music & scared to take a break to work with real producers & songwriters to make a quality album.

For the record usher & mj both had #1 albums in the country around the same age that chris is at now.

At this point chris don't give people anything new to look forward to. We already know what chris is bringing to the table.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Any CB fans in here or people who listen to a lot of r&b? To me the idea that CB has surpassed MJ is ludicrous bullshyt, but I heard Joe Budden say it and his co-hosts agreed. Does CB have a classic album or has he impacted music in some major way over the last 20 years? I'm just curious, I've only heard singles. I've heard people and critics hail certain Rhianna/Usher/Beyonce albums as classics, but I've never heard anyone say that about a CB record.

Osmar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Any CB fans in here or people who listen to a lot of r&b? To me the idea that CB has surpassed MJ is ludicrous bullshyt, but I heard Joe Budden say it and his co-hosts agreed. Does CB have a classic album or has he impacted music in some major way over the last 20 years? I'm just curious, I've only heard singles. I've heard people and critics hail certain Rhianna/Usher/Beyonce albums as classics, but I've never heard anyone say that about a CB record.

I thought it was a weird inside joke, but the podcast trio are huge CB stans

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I thought it was a weird inside joke, but the podcast trio are huge CB stans

I really do not understand joe and ice’ obsession with chris brown. I’ve tried too

They be so hype when new CB music drops and then joe will cut someone off and start blasting one of the new songs and it literally sounds like the same shyt he released before.

19-

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
yeah you could say he passed montell jordan. i guess thats fair.

wait they're not talking about michael jackson right? :what:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Everybody saying usher fell off and he still bringing hits out...

i loved this song, but this shyt did absolutely nothing on the charts, i heard this no where other than my spotify playlist...yall gotta stop conflating dropping a song you like with still being on top/a hit machine/in their prime.