Chris Cuomo allegedly called Angela Rye ‘tinsel crotch’ and sent unwanted sexual texts— claims network axed her after confronting him

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
That fool definitely shouldn't have sent it. But she's a news anchor (or contributor, whatever the hell she supposed to be). She shouldn't have half naked pics up everywhere, given what her job is.

You didn't see Barbara Walter in skimpy bikinis (thank God).

We wasn't seeing Katie Couric in skimpy bikinis.

We ain't seen Rachel Maddow in a skimpy bikini (again, thank God).

We ain't seen Erin Burnett in a skimpy bikini.

Only this dumb thot, who posts some foolery like that when she knows good and well she posted it cause she wanted some sexual attention.

Like I said before.... the dangers in women doing that is that.... regardless of whether or not we verbalize it, all men are thinking the same thing when we see those pictures. You wouldn't say it, I wouldn't say it. But some would. That's the risk you run when you put your naked body out there for visual consumption.

You forgot to say thank God

:huhldup:

Daps
When the risky text doesn’t land right :francis:

I feel like "The Risky Text" would be an episode of Seinfeld had the show been made 25 years later :russ:

But as someone who has sent a risky text a time or two in my life, here's what I learned.

If you're gonna send it, you better stand ten toes down on it. Don't show ANY weakness. You can't get nervous and start thinking "oh no she didn't respond, I better apologize"

NEVER do that. If yall ain't learned anything from me, hear me when I tell you this:

Every single time I sent a risky text and "blinked"... every time I got nervous and thought oh no, I better apologize... I got burned.

It took me a while to learn this but eventually I learned the secret. If you're gonna send that risky text, you better be prepared to stand on business. Because there's one thing women can't stand more than men speaking to them out of pocket and saying uninvited sexual things.

They can't stand a p*ssy ass nxgga.

If you say it and stand on it, they will actually respect you on some level, and some part of them is attracted to the fact that you had balls enough to say it. Their initial response is "I can't believe this nxgga said that :scust:"

But if you stand on your square, it will turn into

"I can't believe this nxgga said that :leon::whew:"

Now this is just my experience. Don't go out there saying some crazy off the wall stuff to these hoes and then being like "bu bu bu Neo told me this would work :to: "

My evidence is anecdotal. All I can tell you is what has worked for me.

I'm also kinda handsome so there's that too :manny: