Chris Cuomo allegedly called Angela Rye ‘tinsel crotch’ and sent unwanted sexual texts— claims network axed her after confronting him

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Like, I don't understand the world rn. Yes, wear tinsel on your crotch if you want. Yes, it was a HIGHLY inappropriate comment, worthy of documentation and a chat with HR.

But why do your co-workers know you wear tinsel on your crotch in the first place? Like, what are we doing? This is oversharing on a level I can't even comprehend.
You see it as embarrassing, they see it as empowering.

I don't understand the level of sharing going on in the world anymore honestly. The sense of propriety we were taught no longer exists.

The real truth this shows me more than anything is that this is all a show. Watching on CNN I got the impression of Rye as a strong black woman who would walk away rather than take disrespect.

In actuality she is like the average person trying to hold onto her job and not rock the boat.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Lol @ him screenshotting her pic. I remember when she dropped that pic. I wanted to touch on her crotch myself after seeing that pic. :whew:

This wasn't a sexual assault and there's an argument to be made to women that this is why you shouldn't be naked on the internet cause this is where men's minds go, even if we don't say anything.

With that being said, he shouldn't have sent the text.

With that being said, this is a non story. She could have gone to the bosses at any point. She wasn't THAT mad about that.

I can't get mad at a man for wanting sex from a beautiful woman.

Now she on here crying fake tears for sympathy like the rest of the hoes :camby:

:beli:
I really wish you would take women getting harassed and abused with the seriousness you had when someone mentioned one of your dead relatives on here that made you cry to the mods. Yea I went there but you deserve it. Victim blaming and dismissing her over this scumbag entitled talentless cac who’s only in his position due to his last name. Clown shyt

Daps
:beli:
I really wish you would take women getting harassed and abused with the seriousness you had when someone mentioned one of your dead relatives on here that made you cry to the mods. Yea I went there but you deserve it. Victim blaming and dismissing her over this scumbag entitled talentless cac who’s only in his position due to his last name. Clown shyt

Someone saying "tinsel crotch" = someone dying?

Man, you a whole clown. And this is the point that I was making. Angela is on there crying as if somebody died when the only thing that was said was "tinsel crotch". Either report it or shut the hell up.

We don't want to hear it.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Someone saying "tinsel crotch" = someone dying?

Man, you a whole clown. And this is the point that I was making. Angela is on there crying as if somebody died when the only thing that was said was "tinsel crotch". Either report it or shut the hell up.

We don't want to hear it.
Nobody is equating death to this you fool :snoop:
It’s clear as day your dumb ass has never been in corporate America or at the very least known someone who has. Yea she goes to the cac bosses and then what? Same dismissive attitude that you ironically have and oh uptight black woman with an attitude gotta get rid of her(if you bothered to listen she already said they didn’t think much of her and Chris was the only one who gave her airtime which is probably why he felt comfortable sending that sophomoric shyt) Plus Chris already had that shyt with advising his brother on his sexual harassment charges and lied about it to execs which resulting in nothing at the time. So no going to her bosses wouldn’t have done shyt. And apparently ignoring it and him didn’t make it go away cause it sounds like he went to the bosses and got her fired when she stopped responding. There’s a fukking reason cacs like O’Reilly and Laurer got away with shyt for decades. Your are too thick headed to see it tho

Ryda52

All Star
Daps
:yeshrug: I’ve only seen Angela Rye posted with brothers so….. plus I’ve never seen her down her people. She’s a rare Non-bedwench non-c00n in her field of work, therefore I’m on her side.

:pacspit:fukk that Guinea dago wop greaseball spaghetti eating fat rat b*stard piece of shyt.

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I definitely don't want to sound like I'm on the Jonathan Majors/Tory Lanez brigade.... lol

But that pic angle is kinda wild. Not on no "she deserved it" shyt, but just like the crotch area is perfectly framed on the edge of corner on some artistic golden ratio steelo. It's legit the focal point of the picture from a photography perspective.

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
Lol I'm buggin - I read it as Chris Christie :laff: and I was dying laughing about her texting that fat mofo. But it's Chris Cuomo :jbhmm: the rest of them texts ain't coming out bc they're probably flirting in the texts

:whoa: Just speculation

Hov

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Eh Cuomo a privileged lame and I hope he gets fired and Angela Rye is a professional clout chaser that does nothing for the black community but try to shepard up the “negroes” for those safe “democrats”

If it was that serious she would’ve filed a lawsuit asap not waiting till her podcast launch and cried :heh:

I have no sympathy over that middle school joke esp from someone who ain’t really for us unless it furthers thier career