Chris Cuomo allegedly called Angela Rye ‘tinsel crotch’ and sent unwanted sexual texts— claims network axed her after confronting him

Daps
Lol @ him screenshotting her pic. I remember when she dropped that pic. I wanted to touch on her crotch myself after seeing that pic. :whew:

This wasn't a sexual assault and there's an argument to be made to women that this is why you shouldn't be naked on the internet cause this is where men's minds go, even if we don't say anything.

With that being said, he shouldn't have sent the text.

With that being said, this is a non story. She could have gone to the bosses at any point. She wasn't THAT mad about that.

I can't get mad at a man for wanting sex from a beautiful woman.

Now she on here crying fake tears for sympathy like the rest of the hoes :camby:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS

:patrice:

GDqxLbwXUAAmDw8

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
I’m confused… nikkas never heard of the word tinsel or crotch? Which one?

:why:

When put together it's like the two words were just brought into existence today. Those two words were never meant to be in the same sentence. much less as a phrase.

Cuomo is wildin once again. :mjlol:

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
She has the right to post scantily clad photos without being harrassed however there are unwritten rules when working around frat boy cacs in corporate America that all black folks should be aware of.

If you an attractive black woman you will be flirted with by white men and hated on by cac women. If you a black man avoided any political/racial discussions (obviously not in reference to working at CNN).