Chris Cuomo allegedly called Angela Rye ‘tinsel crotch’ and sent unwanted sexual texts— claims network axed her after confronting him

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Lol @ him screenshotting her pic. I remember when she dropped that pic. I wanted to touch on her crotch myself after seeing that pic. :whew:

This wasn't a sexual assault and there's an argument to be made to women that this is why you shouldn't be naked on the internet cause this is where men's minds go, even if we don't say anything.

With that being said, he shouldn't have sent the text.

With that being said, this is a non story. She could have gone to the bosses at any point. She wasn't THAT mad about that.

I can't get mad at a man for wanting sex from a beautiful woman.

Now she on here crying fake tears for sympathy like the rest of the hoes :camby:
I knew you would be in here and I knew you would excuse it. :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

:dahell:WHY DIDN'T SHE SUE THESE fukkS?

:devil:
:evil:

Chris Cuomo was the big hotshot over at CNN at the time, one of their flagship analysts and you already see how the powers at be tried to protect him during the whole debacle with his brother until it was clear they couldn’t anymore. She didn’t want to rock the boat and potentially be blackballed but she ended up getting let go anyway.

Its becoming more and more evident that dude was on some jock boy scumbag shyt during his time over there. It doesn’t seem like he outright assaulted anyone but the “joking” and sexual nature of his comments were unwanted and he’d already gotten a pass from the one colleague who checked him and had him apologizing in emails and shyt. Dude didn’t take that as a sign to clean up his act and stop treating the work place like his own personal Harem.

Thats where a lot of these dudes make their fatal mistakes. STOP trying to carry on these interwork affairs. Number 1 dude is married and not every woman is trying to be a side chick. Number 2 we all know that women have it hard coming up in male dominated spaces so why would you even RISK being seen as one of those men who offer sexual quid pro quos? Unless this is a woman you could truly see spending the rest of your life with then its not worth it. Your rich and famous you can meet women in ANY other setting.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Chris Cuomo was the big hotshot over at CNN at the time, one of their flagship analysts and you already see how the powers at be tried to protect him during the whole debacle with his brother until it was clear they couldn’t anymore. She didn’t want to rock the boat and potentially be blackballed but she ended up getting let go anyway.

I GLANCED AT THE THREAD TITLE
AND READ IT WRONG.

I THOUGHT SHE TOLD THE HIGHER UPS
ABOUT THE HARASSMENT AND
THEY FIRED HER...
WHICH IS WHY I MENTIONED A LAWSUIT.

SHES DUMB AS fukk.

:devil:
:evil:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA

Its becoming more and more evident that dude was on some jock boy scumbag shyt during his time over there. It doesn’t seem like he outright assaulted anyone but the “joking” and sexual nature of his comments were unwanted and he’d already gotten a pass from the one colleague who checked him and had him apologizing in emails and shyt. Dude didn’t take that as a sign to clean up his act and stop treating the work place like his own personal Harem.

Thats where a lot of these dudes make their fatal mistakes. STOP trying to carry on these interwork affairs. Number 1 dude is married and not every woman is trying to be a side chick. Number 2 we all know that women have it hard coming up in male dominated spaces so why would you even RISK being seen as one of those men who offer sexual quid pro quos? Unless this is a woman you could truly see spending the rest of your life with then its not worth it. Your rich and famous you can meet women in ANY other setting.
Dead on. That is what it is. Ironically this is what white people loved Trump for.

LadyJ2

Superstar
Daps
Ugh disgusting and shame on everyone who has worked around him, knows how he is, and doesn’t warn others to stay away from him.

She said they had somewhat of a friendship at work so that means everyone around her who has worked with him kept quiet and let her look foolish.

Don’t trust most people. They do not care about you.

LadyJ2

Superstar
Daps
Trying to cry foul about some text messages while sitting next to a drug addicted sexual deviant is insane
Did Andrew Gilliam sexually harass anyone? He’s an addict and liar though, I agree with that. But as messed up as Gillum is Cuomo may have had something do to with her getting fired. Or it could have been CNN went cheaper by getting 2 for 1. Either way, unless they had a romantic relationship he should never have sent that text and should have been fired over it.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Lol @ him screenshotting her pic. I remember when she dropped that pic. I wanted to touch on her crotch myself after seeing that pic. :whew:

This wasn't a sexual assault and there's an argument to be made to women that this is why you shouldn't be naked on the internet cause this is where men's minds go, even if we don't say anything.

With that being said, he shouldn't have sent the text.

With that being said, this is a non story. She could have gone to the bosses at any point. She wasn't THAT mad about that.

I can't get mad at a man for wanting sex from a beautiful woman.

Now she on here crying fake tears for sympathy like the rest of the hoes :camby:
This also ties into the whole women in the workplace, "let me in the boys club" mentality. Then they get in there and shyt like this happens. On its face, can I say he shouldn't have sent that? Sure, I suppose. But if you had someone you work with and had great repoire, you all may definitely get to a point where you're engaged on social media-- maybe roasting each other occasionally.