Chris Jericho Currently Embodies Everything That He Used To Complain About In WCW

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
and people on here really think WCW shouldve let him main event a pay-per view against goldberg.

back when WCW had the most loaded roster ever.

:mjlol:

Uh...yeah why not?

Maybe then WCW could've actually created some more stars rather than having Hogan, Hall, Nash and them run the company into the ground.

The inability to look to building future stars is why Jericho, Benoit, Guerrero etc all left WCW.

Mos loaded roster ever and what the fukk did they do with it? The rot has already set in 98 and the company is crawling towards is death by early 99. The ratings war is over. The product is unwatchable garbage because Bischoff is letting Hogan and Nash politic the whole locker room.

So yeah maybe realising that nWo had outlived its usefulness and giving some new talent the chance to shine in the main event might've prevented your favorite lil wrasslin company to go out of business and have its entire legacy in the hands of Cokeboy. You think?

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
did you just say that jericho was literally right behind rock & austin??:laugh:

jericho worked heel for years

jericho had a way better career than HHH post-03?? i dont see how.
Yeah but I'm saying hhh shyt was only memorable cause it was Austin and Rock. I can't think of no standout shyt that didn't involve them.

Singles faces after mick retired, he was terrible rewatching, but he was getting the biggest pops after the Rock for a bit in 00.

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
The inability to look to building future stars is why Jericho, Benoit, Guerrero etc all left WCW.

and they went to the WWF & stayed midcarders for the most part on a lesser-talented roster than what WCW had.

but shame on WCW for not making them the faces of the company, right??

and how can you claim that WCW didnt make stars while we're talking about goldberg??

:beli:

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
Yeah but I'm saying hhh shyt was only memorable cause it was Austin and Rock. I can't think of no standout shyt that didn't involve them.

Singles faces after mick retired, he was terrible rewatching, but he was getting the biggest pops after the Rock for a bit in 00.

HHH also had the foley feud, which was just as good as his stuff with rock & austin.
one of taker's best matches was HHH.

also, Y2J had feuds with rock & austin. nobody reminisces on them. does jericho even have any feuds or matches that are amongst the best in anybody's catalog?? i cant think of any. somebody on here brought this up not too long ago, and everybody ignored him.

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
and they went to the WWF & stayed midcarders for the most part on a lesser-talented roster than what WCW had.

but shame on WCW for not making them the faces of the company, right??

and how can you claim that WCW didnt make stars while we're talking about goldberg??

:beli:

They got a hel of a lot more shine than in WCW. They were all given big opportunties that WCW were too stupid to give them. Benoit was main eventing ppvs with Rock within a few months of debuting.

Well congratulations WCW created one fukking star. A star who was also ruining within half a year of winning the title due to more political bullshyt by Nash.

You really are on that abused wife syndrome for WCW. They blew it. They fukked it all up and gave Vince the keys to the kingdom.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
and people on here really think WCW shouldve let him main event a pay-per view against goldberg.

back when WCW had the most loaded roster ever.

:mjlol:

In Aug 1999 and April 2000, Jericho had two of the biggest pops of all time. Those crowds didn’t care that he’s 5’9

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
HHH also had the foley feud, which was just as good as his stuff with rock & austin.
one of taker's best matches was HHH.

also, Y2J had feuds with rock & austin. nobody reminisces on them. does jericho even have any feuds or matches that are amongst the best in anybody's catalog?? i cant think of any. somebody on here brought this up not too long ago, and everybody ignored him.
I'll give you Foley but his taker matches were nothing special. In fact, he's been in feuds (and beat) damn near every top guy wwe since 00 and nothing was special and the about any of them. So what you're saying about Jericho goes for him as well.

Last edited:

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
They got a hel of a lot more shine than in WCW. They were all given big opportunties that WCW were too stupid to give them. Benoit was main eventing ppvs with Rock within a few months of debuting.

Well congratulations WCW created one fukking star. A star who was also ruining within half a year of winning the title due to more political bullshyt by Nash.

You really are on that abused wife syndrome for WCW. They blew it. They fukked it all up and gave Vince the keys to the kingdom.

they were all stuck in the WWE midcard for YEARS. and thats not even all the guys who came over with them. they sent malenko off looking like a fool and ended perry saturn.
benoit was a high-level midcarder in WCW, and before he left, he became WCW champion. so him getting a quick filler feud in with the rock is to be expected. not a big deal at all. he mostly toiled in the midcard after that tho, with an occasional shot at a big title on PPV. he didnt even win the WWF title until '04. thats 4 1/2 years after winning the belt in WCW.:laugh: and then he was back to the midcards again for the next few years after dropping the belt clean to a bum ass heel orton.

jericho & guererro were mostly midcarders in both promotions as well. there was more room for them to shine in the WWF seeing how it was a smaller pool of talent. i will say this tho, they gave guererro a character over there in the WWF and kept him in storylines. WCW didnt do that for guererro

but WCW let jericho have an awful lot of mic time tho. he really didnt do much different in WWF. justt a cooler entrance and being on a smaller roster.

i dont have a syndrome for WCW. i base my posts off of real-time chit, not WWE documentaries. nobody was clamoring for jericho or guerrerro to be main eventers in WCW. all that talk came afterwards. benoit was the one that was on the fringes, along with raven.

most of the WCW main eventers barely even got a chance to main event. they had like 12 household names who couldve headlined a PPV on any given night and it wouldve been a blockbuster attraction.

some of yall are just easily manipulated by WWE narratives.:whistle:
lol @ goldberg being the only star that WCW created. these are the ridiculous talking points that referring to.

Last edited: