Chris Jericho Currently Embodies Everything That He Used To Complain About In WCW

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
Goldberg was a star
DDP was a star.

Yes Razon and Diesel were “hot lines,” but WCW made them a “hot songs”

Booker T became a star and HERO to a generation

and the list can go on

scott steiner
the giant aka big show
are we counting the older guys who were made in WCW before the monday night wars?
alot of midcard stars were made over there as well.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
scott steiner
the giant aka big show
are we counting the older guys who were made in WCW before the monday night wars?
alot of midcard stars were made over there as well.

YUP!!! Damn when I typed that I thought I did type Big Show..... cuz he definitely was a big deal

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
In Aug 1999 and April 2000, Jericho had two of the biggest pops of all time. Those crowds didn’t care that he’s 5’9

all-time is too strong.

and i never said he wasnt a midcard favorite.

as someone said before, hes RVD level.
actually, i'd put RVD ahead of Y2J. the way RVD was able to put ECW on his back. jericho aint finna carry groceries.

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
Talking about all 3.

i didnt watch the other matches.
all i said was that HHH gave taker one of his best matches at mania 17.
hes also up there when we talk best matches in the catalogs of rock, austin, foley, batista, etc.

are there any wrestlers who had some of their best matches or feuds with chris jericho?? NOPE.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
HHH also had the foley feud, which was just as good as his stuff with rock & austin.
one of taker's best matches was HHH.

also, Y2J had feuds with rock & austin. nobody reminisces on them. does jericho even have any feuds or matches that are amongst the best in anybody's catalog?? i cant think of any. somebody on here brought this up not too long ago, and everybody ignored him.

you must not have ranted hhh vs Jericho, last man standing.
oh I yeah,...
you dudes never ranted not one match.
yet be talking like you was this great commentary on this shyt.
when people in the know,...know better.

y'all non-ranting types around here kinda need to stfu at this point.

if you ain't never ranted no matches ever.

you kinda need to just be kinda quiet.

that goes for all of youse's.

y'all ain't ranted not one match.
shyt ain't even reviewed one rap album for the main reason why we here.

yet be trying to talk.

if you ain't ranted shyt.

stfu.

tired of reading you non-rant makers. Try to post and talk about the product. When you have not once illustrated.
you know this shyt via rant at the very least.

art barr

Last edited:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Jericho my top five but he should have lost to Orange and then went away awhile

he should have lost to orange Cassidy and yes, he needs a new finisher. Yet, in his build from njpw as the painmaker. He was clearly better in every facet. From mic work to thr actual work and booking decision via losses. to any socalled Indy hero who saved wrasslin in The second gen to the INTERNATIONAL level. from naito to tana to okada to omega. That it is hard to be negative to Jericho at this point.
past his disconnect being from the western area of Canada and understanding issues about race.

past that Jericho has been on fire.
especially leading into any go away show to a large drawing event.

at points i felt Jericho needed ti give rub to the guys like allin to Cassidy. Yet i still understand Jericho if allowed to cook. Has long term booking plans.
to elevate talent he goes over if allowed to work.
while also making himself have a solid rooting as a draw as well. When previously everywhere he was at company wise. He would never have that chance to do so long term.
or on any consistent strategically planned basis.

so critique of Jericho.
past his heel troll finisher to disconnect in racial issues.
i can understand. Yet as far as being someone who buried talent like those hacks in wcw.
is not rooted in being fully knowledgeable.
of those works, promotions or issues of booking.
nor the long haul of the book versus drawing shelf life of the promotion or contractor.

art barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
@Art Barr in here unraveling over fat ass jericho.

get yourself together.

still no rant provided by you on the matches.
just more of your headfake huff trash content like everything you post from rnb. Trying to misappropriate hiphop culture based posts and direction. To showing complete disconnect about Jericho in kegscy as well. Plus the fact you still do not read anything in full and skim everything you come across.

now we still waiting on these rants you never gon make or give. Ol poll i wanna make a vote face phoney ass nikka.

Yousa rnb disco clown and toy.
that you still never know wtf you really talembout.
while when ever it is convenient. Trying to parrot my talking points. Incorrectly.
only and when they fit like a odd shaped peg into your rectangle huff trash ass objective and views.
while having not one real culture based ideal or fact correct.

you better shut Cho country hat wearing clown ass tha fukk up. When everyone knows you never know wtf you talembout. To even parroting incorrectly.
my stance on outkast too.
you trash huff ass lil nikka.

art barr

Last edited:

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
so why was i quoted by you in this thread then.r

i dont know. this thread is old.

i certainly didnt post about your match review rants.

thats for dam sure.:mjlol:

you better shut Cho country hat wearing clown ass tha fukk up. When everyone knows you never know wtf you talembout. To even parroting incorrectly.
my stance on outkast too.
you trash huff ass lil nikka.
a

i dont parrot chit from your doofy ass.

if you beat me to the punch on posting about the outkast thing, i dont know.
i didnt get any ideas on that from you tho. LOL. dont flatter yourself.
but if youre sure that you were the 1st to speak on it, then thats wassup. im not asking for credit. im just tryna box these revisionist weirdos out the paint with their bullchit

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
tired of reading you non-rant makers.

:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

bruh you need to learn how to be concise with your posts. No one reads a rant, but everyone will read a short paragraph that gets to the point. Just because the post ain't 12 chapters long doesn't mean it doesn't hold substance or merit.

I can already tell your response will be "well just you read through one of my rants so the fukk you talking about?" Nope, I skipped the whole thing, (because it was a rant) and read the last line you put, which was hilarious. Now do you see how I got my point across, ethered you, and did it all within 2 paragraphs of writing people can follow along with?