Chris Jericho Currently Embodies Everything That He Used To Complain About In WCW

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
What hits does Jeriatricho actually have. He tried the y2j thing again and nobody gave a fukk because it was trash :mjlol:

He’s the Michael Scott of play fighting from the office :mjlol: 60 years old living out his midlife crisis but doesn’t realize how corny and washed he is

And obviously the AEW fans love him because they’re all the corny crakkka virgin hot topic crowd

Crimson_Dynamo

All Star
Daps
Jericho is one of my all time favs. And like someone says he puts over rookies and younger guys. He is also the one that gave kofi advice on how to approach McMahon when it came to his career.

I ain't trying to hear all this shyt

MrFirst2doit

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I understand the point, though Rock and Austin would’ve never got to the level they did if Hogan Savage Bret & Shawn never went away. Two sides to it

Agreed. The old guys should in theory be putting over the new people to help make new stars and also used as attractions on occasion to draw in casuals. I definitely am not saying they should hold top spots forever because they are draws, they should be passing the torch to create new stars.

Cobratron

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Jericho was a great "get" for AEW. Helped lend credibility and get some extra eyes on them for sure. He is decent in the ring still as a brawler and can always talk.

He shouldn't be main eventing shows and competing for world titles for much longer, but he should be in the upper midcard putting over and teaching younger talent. Jericho will do anything to not go home, and I've never heard stories about him demanding to go over or refusing to do jobs, so I think working with/putting over younger guys is what he'll be doing for the most part.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
He’s the Michael Scott of play fighting from the office :mjlol: 60 years old living out his midlife crisis but doesn’t realize how corny and washed he is

And obviously the AEW fans love him because they’re all the corny crakkka virgin hot topic crowd

How’s he washed if you don’t care about in ring. Great one needs to end you at MGM already

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
:francis:Difference between Jericho and those old bums is that Jericho at least tries to put over the wrestlers, while the WCW bums used dudes like Jericho like a permanent young lion.

then Jericho went to the WWF and was stuck in the same position for years.

then they gave him the ball as undisputed champion, and he flopped

and he went back to midcard hell for another decade.

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
Exactly.
Who did Hogan put over? HHH?
This is a shyt thread.

well for starters, jericho is nowhere near hulk Hogan.

Hogan put over Goldberg, then he put over guys like kidman & them later on.

and also other main eventers that didn't need to be put over, but still. gotta remember, WCW had like 20 guys who could main event on any given PPV. they really should've went thru with that roster split cuz it was darn near impossible for a midcarder to climb the ladder when you had 1st ballot hall of famers still in their drawing prime, fighting over the TV title at certain points.