Chris Jericho Currently Embodies Everything That He Used To Complain About In WCW

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was though.

Jericho didn't "complain" about anything other than WCW's lack of push/appreciation the cruiserweights got. There was no upward mobility on the card. No matter what, every mainevent was gonna be Hogan/Piper, Hogan/Savage, Hogan/Sting, with the occasional DDP or Goldberg moving up. Current Jericho is working with younger guys and helping establish them to larger audiences and isn't politicking to keep anybody down.

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
It was though.

Jericho didn't "complain" about anything other than WCW's lack of push/appreciation the cruiserweights got. There was no upward mobility on the card. No matter what, every mainevent was gonna be Hogan/Piper, Hogan/Savage, Hogan/Sting, with the occasional DDP or Goldberg moving up. Current Jericho is working with younger guys and helping establish them to larger audiences and isn't politicking to keep anybody down.
It's ironic regardless tho:lolbron:

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
He's their biggest star by a solid margin. It only makes sense to start with him and build the other guys up. That's just textbook longterm booking

no hes not.

by default, hes the most known name to casuals and people who don't watch wrestling anymore.

but hes not their biggest star.

Jimmy Two-Times™

Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
no hes not.

by default, hes the most known name to casuals and people who don't watch wrestling anymore.

but hes not their biggest star.

That literally backs up that Jericho is their biggest star however you want to dress it the fact remains.

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
That literally backs up that Jericho is their biggest star however you want to dress it the fact remains.

in the wrestling world, AEW's biggest stars are omega, bucks, cody, moxley & the lucha brothers.

and that's basically their entire fanbase. wrestling fans.

Jericho isn't drawing sticks for them. they could easily just put fat rob van dam in his spot, put the belt on him, and have yall referring to him as their biggest star.

Jimmy Two-Times™

Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!

in the wrestling world, AEW's biggest stars are omega, bucks, cody, moxley & the lucha brothers.

and that's basically their entire fanbase. wrestling fans.

Jericho isn't drawing sticks for them. they could easily just put fat rob van dam in his spot, put the belt on him, and have yall referring to him as their biggest star.
Do you know what name brand recognition is? That is what Jericho is to AEW and that is why they are rewarding him in such a way because he's brought attention to the product. I would watch flabby and home sick Jericho perform a match as opposed to seeing any of those obscure bums you mentioned any day.:mjlol::yeshrug:

ManBearPig

half man half bearpig
Daps
Reppin
Chi-town
all that rhetoric these dudes used to spill about WCW keeping the "old guys" in the main events.

Jericho is flabbier than all of them. and they were actually box office draws.

Jericho never drew a dime. hes in the way for no reason and is stealing money.

You're doing too much here :patrice:

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
Do you know what name brand recognition is? That is what Jericho is to AEW and that is why they are rewarding him in such a way because he's brought attention to the product. I would watch flabby and home sick Jericho perform a match as opposed to seeing any of those obscure bums you mentioned any day.:mjlol::yeshrug:

I didn't name any obscure bums. I named stars.

youre really gonna pretend that Jericho drew your attention towards AEW???