Chris Jericho Currently Embodies Everything That He Used To Complain About In WCW

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
bullchit

now youre rewriting history, before its even old enough to become history.
You must be outta ya rabbit ass mind?
AUV13kD.png

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
:mjlol: They had their subscription service for YEARS before the Jericho appearance. Then all of a sudden Jericho comes, and the numbers go up 60%...but the Bullet Club did that? fukk outta here. You're going out of your way to hate for some reason. Everyone, including Meltzer and other insiders acknowledge Jericho's appearance gave them a huge spike.

I can see why you're a perennial WOAT candidate.

watch your mouth.
and lol @ "perennial WOAT candidate". get a life dweeb.

and I see you completely ignored the fact that they didn't really promote the service beforehand.
that's how I know youre bullchittin.
and f*ck a Meltzer. is he your daddy??

yall gotta stop this bullchit.
yall almost made me watch NXT instead, because I didn't want my rating to be credited as me watching AEW because of washed Jericho being champion.

Last edited:

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
watch your mouth.
and lol @ "perennial WOAT candidate". get a life dweeb.

and I see you completely ignored the fact that they didn't really promote the service beforehand.
that's how I know youre bullchittin.
and f*ck a Meltzer. is he your daddy??

yall gotta stop this bullchit.
yall almost made me watch NXT instead, because I didn't want my rating to be credited as me watching AEW because of washed Jericho being champion.
Tells me to get a life. Has 5x as many posts as I do. lol.

:mjlol: @ a major wrestling promotion not promoting their streaming service that makes their product available internationally. You are honestly remarkably dumb. All of a sudden, 5 years into the service being available they decide it's a good idea to start promoting it? fukk outta here lol. The fact is, Jericho's debut led to a 60% increase in American subscribers and a 40% increase overall. No amount of Juelzing can change the facts.

nikka, nobody cares if you decide to watch NXT because Jericho hurts your feelings. Go ahead and watch the inferior, less popular product. The rest of us will enjoy the best wrestling on TV

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
Tells me to get a life. Has 5x as many posts as I do. lol.

:mjlol: @ a major wrestling promotion not promoting their streaming service that makes their product available internationally. You are honestly remarkably dumb. All of a sudden, 5 years into the service being available they decide it's a good idea to start promoting it? fukk outta here lol. The fact is, Jericho's debut led to a 60% increase in American subscribers and a 40% increase overall. No amount of Juelzing can change the facts.

nikka, nobody cares if you decide to watch NXT because Jericho hurts your feelings. Go ahead and watch the inferior, less popular product. The rest of us will enjoy the best wrestling on TV

it merely takes me seconds to post. BE SMART.

they weren't doing many commercials for their service until the past year or so. the fact that this is my third time saying this, and you have yet to address it, tells me all I need to know about you.

you really think a guy who was a career B-player and never a draw, even with the machine behind him, is gonna suddenly get people to purchase a foreign promotion's streaming service while hes 50 & flabby?? BE SMART.

and you can save all the "f*ck outta heres" and other insults for when you pull up & say it to my face. otherwise, talk like you got some sense and stop acting like a weirdo who only goes outside once a week to take out the garbage.

GOAT

Daps
Reppin
NULL
it merely takes me seconds to post. BE SMART.

they weren't doing many commercials for their service until the past year or so. the fact that this is my third time saying this, and you have yet to address it, tells me all I need to know about you.

you really think a guy who was a career B-player and never a draw, even with the machine behind him, is gonna suddenly get people to purchase a foreign promotion's streaming service while hes 50 & flabby?? BE SMART.

and you can save all the "f*ck outta heres" and other insults for when you pull up & say it to my face. otherwise, talk like you got some sense and stop acting like a weirdo who only goes outside once a week to take out the garbage.
I've addressed it every single post. You're lying. They absolutely promoted THEIR ONLY WAY for international viewers to watch their product from day 1.
:mjlol: It didn't take them five years to suddenly realize it might be a good idea to promote their product. That's such a pathetic cop out it isn't even worthy of a response. Only morons like you would be that clueless business wise.

Again, just because Jericho ran over your dog or something doesn't mean the facts aren't the facts. He was directly responsible for a 60% increase in subscriptions in America and a 40% overall. He's the top star of a program that drew over a million viewers for its first ever TV show and sold out arenas all over the country.

The fact that a dumb fukk who actually said "Jericho is their the most known name, but not their biggest star" has the nerve to tell anyone to "BE SMART" is fukking laughable.

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
I've addressed it every single post. You're lying. They absolutely promoted THEIR ONLY WAY for international viewers to watch their product from day 1.
:mjlol: It didn't take them five years to suddenly realize it might be a good idea to promote their product. That's such a pathetic cop out it isn't even worthy of a response. Only morons like you would be that clueless business wise.

Again, just because Jericho ran over your dog or something doesn't mean the facts aren't the facts. He was directly responsible for a 60% increase in subscriptions in America and a 40% overall. He's the top star of a program that drew over a million viewers for its first ever TV show and sold out arenas all over the country.

The fact that a dumb fukk who actually said "Jericho is their the most known name, but not their biggest star" has the nerve to tell anyone to "BE SMART" is fukking laughable.

how did they promote it??

ive been watching their show on AXS-TV for like 6 years and they didn't really start promoting their service until the past year or two.

you keep ignoring this, and claiming that youre addressing it.
youre also ignoring the fact that he was never a draw, not even with the WWE machine having him on the frontlines. but we're supposed to believe that he got a ton of people to buy a foreign streaming service?? USE YOUR COMMON SENSE.

and now youre claiming that he was the reason why AEW got its ratings. lol. take it out ya mouth.

you up here trying to paint me as a Jericho hater. NAW, youre just on his d*ck.

GOAT

Daps
Reppin
NULL
how did they promote it??

ive been watching their show on AXS-TV for like 6 years and they didn't really start promoting their service until the past year or two.

you keep ignoring this, and claiming that youre addressing it.
youre also ignoring the fact that he was never a draw, not even with the WWE machine having him on the frontlines. but we're supposed to believe that he got a ton of people to buy a foreign streaming service?? USE YOUR COMMON SENSE.

and now youre claiming that he was the reason why AEW got its ratings. lol. take it out ya mouth.

you up here trying to paint me as a Jericho hater. NAW, youre just on his d*ck.
They absolutely promoted their product. They're not dumb as a motherfukker like you are. I'm not ignoring shyt. You are flat out lying to discredit Jericho. Every major wrestling source has acknowledged his impact on NJPW subscribers. The numbers FLAT OUT indicate a 60% increase in the US and a 40% increase overall.

Again, you can talk all this "he's not a draw". You haven't cited a single piece of evidence to support your bum ass argument. And I said he's the biggest star on a program that got over a million viewers. Everyone except your retarded ass acknowledges that

fl_01.0.0.jpg

You know what that is? And ad for their streaming. From YEARS before Jericho was even considering NJPW. But they didn't promote their product

Here goes another one. From four fukking Years ago

njpw.png

New Japan Pro Wrestling’s monthly subscription streaming service is offering the month of February for free, including their The New Beginning in Osaka iPPV. If you’ve been waiting to try to break into New Japan, a month of free matches throughout their history seems like a pretty good start.

Last edited:

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
You know what that is? And ad for their streaming. From YEARS before Jericho was even considering NJPW. But they didn't promote their product

Here goes another one. From four fukking Years ago

youre proving my point, by posting ads that ive never seen in my life.

dikkhead.