Chris Jones & Deneese done bought a mansion :wow: #BlackExcellence

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
He lives in the country so that house is very affordable too lol. God bless the south :blessed:

Salute to Chris Jones mane....I've been following this cat since 2011, couple years after I got into lifting.

I shoulda kept making YouTube videos too back then :sadcam:

It's all good tho.

I wonder if Chris only got his name on all the paperwork? :patrice:

Deneese can't risk another "we broke up" situation after this....
look out for Chris Jones Jr. in 2018 :mjgrin:

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He lives in the country so that house is very affordable too lol. God bless the south :blessed:

Salute to Chris Jones mane....I've been following this cat since 2011, couple years after I got into lifting.

I shoulda kept making YouTube videos too back then :sadcam:

It's all good tho.

I wonder if Chris only got his name on all the paperwork? :patrice:

Deneese can't risk another "we broke up" situation after this....
look out for Chris Jones Jr. in 2018 :mjgrin:
Chris ain't stupid :mjgrin:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chris might be making a mistake. Dude was dead set against marriage but now he's getting married. They broke up over that and months later you're back together AND you proposed. He should just wait a little longer.

Last time they split she took Bruno. They split again she's getting the house and half that YouTube/Pump Chasers money:sadcam:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Congrats to them, I'm married and think being married (to a woman with her own money) is an essential wealth building mechanism....BUT
Deneese works FOR CHRIS so really she ain't bringing shyt to the table and dude basically acted like he'd never get married doing multiple videos on the topic AND breaking up over it. To me that's a bad sign, either this brother had the most dramatic change of heart ever or he's making a mistake and letting short term feelings impact his long term happiness.