Chris Paul Finna End up Looking Worse Than McGrady.

cKondomsucK6

All Star
Daps
Guys a typical regular season star, i can never see him winning a title as the main player

guy controls the whole offense and can't take over scoring on a regular basis

2 years in a row now gets injured in the playoffs

never made it to one conference finals, even melo has:salute:

made it out of the first round only THREE times. the first was when the first round playoffs were still 5 games

hes had some pretty solid teams even in new orleans

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
you cant end up looking worse than mcgrady, tmac is probably the biggest superstar loser of all time

he never reached the 2nd round, and he has no olympics medals lmao the fukk you talmbout finna end up looking worse than tmac :mjlol: this fool had career role player horry telling him he need to earn his ring :dead:

tmac luck was so horrible when he was at his ring chasing age this fool was playing for tanking knicks, pistons, hawks and was averaging like 20 points playing for the worst chinese league team :francis:

pimpineasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lots of posters here really dont understand what it takes to win a championship
health + luck + skill

sure he flops more than i would like but dude is all heart and a stand up guy ..........to me still the best pure pg in the game

damn shame what happened to him and no he is not overrated

stop making emo in the moment threads

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
health + luck + skill

sure he flops more than i would like but dude is all heart and a stand up guy ..........to me still the best pure pg in the game

Chris deserves the ring, the league did him dirty by vetoing that trade to lakers, that fukking clippers franchise is cursed, him and kobe would have at least made it to conference finals. He needs to run away from clippers, his team is good on paper but have a losing culture team in LA....these players are all over the commercials and other bullshyt, deandre is YET to learn a fukking post move or shoot free throws, you begin to question how hard they work outside of cp3. Ain't worth wasting time in there, he is not that young anymore and he STILL has to carry this team.
It would be awesome to see him on the spurs, but he's probably going to waste another year in los angeles

pimpineasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chris deserves the ring, the league did him dirty by vetoing that trade to lakers, that fukking clippers franchise is cursed, him and kobe would have at least made it to conference finals. He needs to run away from clippers, his team is good on paper but have a losing culture team in LA....these players are all over the commercials and other bullshyt, deandre is YET to learn a fukking post move or shoot free throws, you begin to question how hard they work outside of cp3. Ain't worth wasting time in there, he is not that young anymore and he STILL has to carry this team.
It would be awesome to see him on the spurs, but he's probably going to waste another year in los angeles
Doc the GM hasn't worked out at all.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
As much as we shyt on Chris...it also needs to be understood that he has NEVER played on the best team in the nba...or the second best team...or the 3rd best team...

4th to 5th best team in the nba last few years for the clippers...

So at some point every year in his career he has to play a team better than his team...and will the best team wins that series...that's the way it goes for everybody rather it's Chris Paul or not...

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Doc the GM hasn't worked out at all.
its not just doc rivers but the whole organization is not that good, no matter if it was sterling racist prick or that microsoft dude. Doc had no business being in LA, he was going to take a break from coaching but he saw clippers begging him to join them so he was like fukk it make me a gm and a coach so I could get paid....when he put his garbage ass son on the team it was the moment when I realized that he didn't care much about his job anyways....you don't give the gm rights to the coach who was known for not recognizing talent well, his whole coaching job was saved by celtics big three because they were ready to fire him in 07 but all of a sudden they were like fukk it let's keep him one more year...it was incompetence from the clippers organization to hire him because they didnt do much homework on him, they just saw him making it to the finals a few seasons when it was the experience of celtics players that got them there.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
health + luck + skill

Jokers on here forget that in 2008 the Mavs lost in the first round and folks said their window was closed because they were too old and would never win a ring.