Chris Paul Finna End up Looking Worse Than McGrady.

pimpineasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Doc is simply not a top level coach like they thought he would be. People say one of his strengths are motivation, but his celtics squad had some of the best motivators like Pierce and KG. And here we are seeing that Doc's motivation aint helping them boys, last years choke was horrible. The Rivers rotations are questionable, sometimes he plays the rotation without cp3 and griffin for a good chunk of minutes where they look helpless out there. Rivers coached teams lost two series where they was leading 3-1 and if I am right three series where they was leading 3-2, it shows that Doc can't do his homework on making right adjustments to close out the deal. He is just a really overrated coach.

Of course there are plenty of much worse coaches out there but just saying if you give the rights to the coach to be your gm also you better make sure he is capable of doing that, at this point doc rivers is just living off his celtics fame.
OK let me put it to you this way. If you could only find either doc the coach or doc the GM who would you. To me it's got to be doc the gm

Daps
The game is about buckets yall can keep that true point guard shyt

I don't think Carmelo Anthony would agree with this. He was arguably at one point one of the purest scorers in the NBA and he's never made the finals. He only made the conference finals once and that was because he had Billups(Proven winner).

Daps
People seem to forget the job description of the point guard position. Since when is it the pg's duty to be main scorer and closer ? Chris paul excels at the things he supposed to excel at. Facilitating and running the offense. He is the best in the business at it.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
It's not Paul's fault that the early part of his career he was stuck on a mediocre Hornets team that overachieved because of him. And it's not his fault that he plays in the West against the Thunder Spurs Warriors etc. all who have had better overall teams then the Clippers.

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
He's a better player than Jason Kidd ever was and will probably go down as a top 30 player all time.

T Mac's issue was that he couldn't replicate his peak season ('03) and had his prime curtailed by injury. He lacked the elite consistency that Paul has shown for about 8 seasons now.

KOBE

Superstar
Daps
Naw I slightly disagree doc the coach is pretty solid. Out of timeout he is solid. Pep talk etc
The issue is that doc the GM has fukked doc the coach so bad
True you can say it's the organization fault I guess but invariably doc the GM had a decent chance to make a great team. Why was the ebnch so underdeveloped. How you explain Lance Stephenson. Osh smith. Etc

Doc the coach is not solid because Doc the coach regularly fails to get the most out of his talent. There's a reason Lance failed so hard on the Clips while immediately proceeded to play with the Grizz. Doc is a good pep talker, but he is not a great strategist and he's an average overall coach.