Chris Rock’s wife seeking huge payout in divorce

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
Where did you get this from? Provide sources.

His brother spoke about it years back

And she stuck with him? So why is she leaving now? I guess she reached the year mark to receive more earnings

Because she is smart and waited for the sun to set on the prenup...

You do me dirty... I will hit you deep in your pockets... zero fukks given

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
And she stuck with him? So why is she leaving now? I get she reached the year mark to receive more earnings
HE filed for divorce.
:mjlol: Just as I expected, way to deflect....bet if the roles were reversed you would be in here with your dumb feminist anti-black men bullshyt that you usually spit.
When someone starts an "argument" with ad hominem attacks their position is no longer relevant.

@chkmeout The only "sorry ass bytch" is the one who decided to give birth to you instead of swallowing you.
Problem? Whether the decision was mutual or his was he not in the position of leader/provider and she in the position of homemaker? In either situation he wanted to be the leader and he was the leader/provider, so I'm not seeing your point.

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
If you want to be the leaders/providers and have your wife stay at home while she diminishes her earning ability then you need to pay up. How many times has Chris used her in his jokes? She provided him with endless material. Hopefully she married in California.

Bytch was not gonna earn $35 million dollars in her career. Stop it.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
WTF is a sunset clause?

Chris Rock’s wife seeking huge payout in divorce
By Julia Marsh and Priscilla Degregory

June 15, 2015 | 12:30am

Modal Trigger

93511693.jpg

Chris Rock and Malaak Compton-RockPhoto: Getty Images
MORE ON:
CELEBRITY DIVORCES
Stephanie March's stylish divorce-court appearance

'Cheater' banner flies over Bobby Flay's Hollywood star ceremony

Stephanie March: Bobby Flay cut me out of racetrack winnings

Matthew Mellon and his wife split

Comedian Chris Rock’s estranged wife wants to live the life of a celebrity spouse even after they’re divorced.

Malaak Compton-Rock is demanding a huge hunk of her husband’s $70 million fortune so she can maintain a Champagne-and-caviar lifestyle, a copy of her divorce papers reveals.

The stay-at-home mom married the ex-“Saturday Night Live” star in 1996 after they met at the Essence Awards while she was working in public relations.

She soon gave up her career and became a full-time mother, court papers say.

Compton-Rock, 46, now spends much of her time caring for the couple’s kids — Lola Simone, 13, and Zahra Savannah, 11 — in their posh home in Alpine, NJ, where their neighbors include singer Mary J. Blige and Yankee pitcher CC Sabathia.

Both parties agree their prenup has expired under a sunset clause, meaning they could face a battle over the eight-figure family bank account, a filing in Bergen County court shows.

The papers also say she and Rock, 50, have already agreed to 50-50 child custody.

Compton-Rock spends her free time on the charity circuit. She runs a group called The Angel Rock Project and in 2008 appeared as a judge on the ABC reality show “Oprah’s Big Give,” where she clinked Champagne glasses with actress Vivica A. Fox and “Sopranos” star Lorraine Bracco.

The court filings say Compton-Rock deserves a payout “commensurate with the marital standard of living” because of all her child-rearing and charitable endeavors.

Rock filed for divorce in December 2014 amid rumors he was dating actress Rosario Dawson, who co-starred with him in last year’s film “Top Five,” which he also directed.

He said in a recent interview that the split had left him feeling “sad outta your f- -king mind.”
http://pagesix.com/2015/06/15/chris-rocks-estranged-wife-seeking-huge-payout-in-divorce/

remember this skit

about oj

hes about to feel like oj

Mr Coli

Pro
Daps
:mjcry: boo hoo my name is bcrusaderw and your words on the screen really hurt my feelings, so instead of replying to your posts i'll deflect, even though I myself have attacked and ridiculed people on here with vulgar statements.
:mjpls:

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
if u a man worth millions u dumb ass hell for getting married :yeshrug:

I wouldn't say that. Hes dumb as hell for marrying somebody not on his level. Jay Z and Beyonce aint no damn fools. They probably dont even love each other like that but they got too much to lose to marry somebody because of "good looks and ass & tities". If you got millions you better wait and be patient until you find single millionaire and build that empire.

Last edited: