Chris Rock’s wife seeking huge payout in divorce

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
"The court filings say Compton-Rock deserves a payout “commensurate with the marital standard of living” because of all her child-rearing and charitable endeavors."

Damn she does deserve a large amount for that, it isn't like that's anything any other woman could do :comeon:

nikkas losing hard to these females. Successful women marry other successful men. Successful men marry these chicks from down the street and stay getting their pockets checked

There needs to be a cap on these divorce settlements and child support. shyt is really getting out of hand and turning people completely off on marriage

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Jaylen Tatum

Superstar
Daps
that's why he should have married Vanessa Fitzgerald
VANF.jpg

http://www.elliman.com/real-estate-agent/vanessa-fitzgerald/11938

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
8 Figure Black MILF bout to hit the circuit ....... :birdmanhandrubwithhandsanizer:

Me having no chance of sliding between those AKA, Howard University educated, 8 Figure thighs ... :mjcry:

I don't get it. She is a good looking woman. I would still be beating that up if I was Chris Rock. You only hear about her doing positive things in the community. :francis: But maybe he just need a change......and is going to loose a lot of change in the process. :yeshrug:

She an AKA? I should ask my girl if she knows her

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
If you want to be the leaders/providers and have your wife stay at home while she diminishes her earning ability then you need to pay up. How many times has Chris used her in his jokes? She provided him with endless material. Hopefully she married in California.

Last edited:

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
If you want to be the leaders/providers and have your wife stay at home while she diminishes her earning ability then you need to pay up. How many times has Chris used her in his jokes? She provided him with endless material. Hopefully she narried in California.

Does that entitle her to HALF his fortune though? I'm pretty sure he didn't have to fight with her to stay at home. I'm not against 5 million tho

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Does that entitle her to HALF his fortune though? I'm pretty sure he didn't have to fight with her to stay at home. I'm not against 5 million tho
Yes, and I'd have the same stance if she were in his position as many women have been before.