Religion/Spirituality Christians come explain this

Menelik II

I wanna see receipts!
Daps
:mjlol: religion

:hhh: holding society back for thousands of years

"Faith!:mjgrin:"

:skip: what a joke
I think 'Faith' is main impasse between believers and non believers.

For believers faith is precious, and proves your strength of character. It is valued encouraged and rewarded.
whereas for non-believers faith, belief without evidence, is the most nonsensical position you can have.

believers defence: "You just don't have faith", non believers: "You just don't have any evidence"
Stale mate :francis:

Antiquity

All Star
Daps
Incorrect.

The Bible was written by men guided and inspired by the Holy Spirit.

Don't forget that yahweh the tribal caanite deity of war had a say in what indecipherable riddles would be in the bible as well. He made sure to include quite a few passages about sacrificing and burning animals at the altar. Guess yahweh is a big fan of barbeque.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
You might as well as atheists how they react when their "See, God doesn't exist" moments don't work out.

I know that no one moment is going to guarantee that someone is convinced one way or the other. To assume such a thing is ridiculous.

If there were some perfect moment, or some perfect argument, then God would just ensure that everyone have that moment, or that argument, and everyone would be a believer.

But the truth is that everyone has free will. And everyone is free to accept or deny God in any situation, regardless of the "incident" or "argument" they were just exposed to.

I'm quite well aware of that, and am far more surprised when people change than when people hold stubbornly to their preconceived notions.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Just read through all 29 pages of this thread

People trying to discredit science and Scientific Theory are just wrong.

In the end, you can't prove God exists and that the Bible is the written word of God. It's the written word of man. But we can prove Science. Trying to discredit Darwinism with cursory internet searches, as some users tried here, is idiotic.

Honestly, Secularism is the best way to go. If you believe in God, fine. Just know you can't objectively prove it Especially when we have verifiable proof that states that God didn't create the universe.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
55hz5i.jpg
ipqiys.jpg

@No Sleep @Lucky_Lefty @no1es run this @Freddie.Cane @RammerJammer @Rigby. @Silkk @Trust Me @smitty22 @KRiLL (+) @MustafaSTL @malbaker86 @TheGreatShowtime @invincible1914 @ReturnOfJudah @Sauce Dab @Konnan @Ed MOTHERfukkING G @hood b. goode @Goat poster @1badbama @Lee_Land @AlbertPullhoez @mcellas

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory