Christians I have a question

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
the very first lesson would be "give comprehensive instructions".

the second would be "HOH 4 life" when eve came with that apple

god failed at no 1 :hubie:

When a parent tells a child, don't put your finger/fork in the socket, that's a comprehensive explanation. Some may be like as generous as God say "don't your finger/fork in the socket or you'll get hurt". But you being dumb and listening to someone else isn't an issue of a lack of comprehensive instructions.

Eve wasn't a hoe. Plus both Adam and Eve got thrown out. They grown now, out into the world they go.

So God did no wrong there. :smugdraper:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK,DE,MUFC,DMV
When a parent tells a child, don't put your finger/fork in the socket, that's a comprehensive explanation. Some may be like as generous as God say "don't your finger/fork in the socket or you'll get hurt". But you being dumb and listening to someone else isn't an issue of a lack of comprehensive instructions.

Eve wasn't a hoe. Plus both Adam and Eve got thrown out. They grown now, out into the world they go.

So God did no wrong there. :smugdraper:

no. god lied. the snake told the truth.

"know good and evil" was the truth.

"day eat you will die" was a lie.

:hubie:

maybe you should re-read genesis

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
:yawn: Satan is on the payroll.

He literally gets told what he can and cannot do.

Focus on the one who calls the shots, not the one who takes orders.
perhaps Job is a trap? @Koichos

if you dont claim to be Job then what?

The name Job: Summary​

Meaning
ReturningEnemy, The Persecuted

EtymologyFrom a noun that means "he who returns."From the verb איב (ayap), to be an enemy.

The name Job in the Bible​

Job was a man from Uz, whose unfortunate test by satan became fuel for the greater discussion of what sin is and does (Job 1:1).

Sin (literally: to miss your mark/goal) is whatever makes a person deviate from perfection. How YHWH manages the universe is hard to guess at, and also why some of us lose our children to violent people or natural forces. Why do some of us get cancer, plunge into insanity or bankruptcy or any kind of destructive temptation? Has it all to do with God choosing the least of evils? The consequences of sin are inescapable, and sadly the consequences of our neighbor's sin may easily affect us.

Some of us die, and we don't know why. But we have the promise that God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to his purpose (ROMANS 8:28).

After his ordeal Job has seven sons, who remain unnamed, and three daughters of astonishing pulchritude. "And in all the land no women were found so fair as Job's daughters" — Job 42:15. Their names are Jemimah, Keziah and Keren-happuch (42:14).

Job is mentioned only once in the New Testament. The epistler James refers to Job (spelled Ιωβ, Iob) as an example of endurance (JAMES 5:11).
now consider the land he is from... :jbhmm:

The name Uz: Summary​

Meaning
Contemplation, Inner Strength
EtymologyFrom the verb עוץ ('us), to create inner strength by contemplation.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps

Ok. You moved the goalposts but cool.

What was evil about being naked? Cain knew all about that good and evil. :wow:

The day you eat an apple you get an expiration date. :manny:

No lies told there. :myman:

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL

you got it backwards

neither told a lie

thats why you and eve are beguiled

in Genesis 2, it says that YHWH Elohim caused a mist to go up over the earth and then caused every plant to spring forth from the ground that was pleasant to the eyes and good for food. The tree of life and the tree of the knowledge of good and evil in the midst.

Can you see the two trees? Or do you think you see them...

NOTE - this is the first place of the bible that YHWH makes his name present. Only the name Elohim is present before this statement...

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
nah did not.

and thus god birthed the truth twisting ways of his people ...

sorry .. i meant double-tongued ways :blessed:

Immortality dies because you not listening. If you too young to understand, then it's not surprising that you think the words are twisted.

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

null

Daps
Reppin
UK,DE,MUFC,DMV
you got it backwards

neither told a lie

thats why you and eve are beguiled

in Genesis 2, it says that YHWH Elohim caused a mist to go up over the earth and then caused every plant to spring forth from the ground that was pleasant to the eyes and good for food. The tree of life and the tree of the knowledge of good and evil in the midst.

Can you see the two trees? Or do you think you see them...

NOTE - this is the first place of the bible that YHWH makes his name present. Only the name Elohim is present before this statement...

denying what is in black and white in the bible because of ideology ?

Q9fN5Go.png

Theo Ruxpin

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't believe all of God's attributes were known to the Angels at that time, like His judgement side. All Satan probably knew was the Love side of God and thought he could do what he did without any repercussions.

Thsnnor

Believer in Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jesus
basically my question is, if Satan knew God was literally the most powerful being in existence...why would Satan try to overthrow him, and with only a 3rd of the agels correct?

Let me first say I genuinely mean no offensive of any
I personally believe in God, the Most High

I've just always wondered if he incorrectly thought he saw a weakness in God, or a vulnerability

everyone says it was Satan's arrogance, and me personally of course you would have to be arrogant to challenge the Creator, the most powerful, the most intelligent etc

like basically I rarely hear people say Satan is stupid, so...what was he thinking

I'm not looking for a right or wrong answers I just want your honest opinion

I love to learn, always have, but one of the main things I like about TheColi has so many intelligent people

Google ain't got nothing on some Coli Posters

but yeah, I've wondered that since a kid...thoughts

again I'm not trying to offend anyone
Long story short it was because of pride.

Start at 6:20.