Christians I have a question

null

Daps
Reppin
UK,DE,MUFC,DMV
why are you asking men questions about God?

Jeremiah 17:5

you pose many questions but why exactly do you think another person is going to answer these things as if they are a mediator between you and your God?

thanks for your contribution :wow:

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
You know damn well im not talking about no damn insect. Im talking about those green "sky daddies" that many of you believe in. But yet refuse to believe in God or the bible.
Dumb ass I don't believe there are aliens that are like that.
You dumb ass white jesus dikk eating cranky ass bytch ass p*ssy! :skip:

You a confessed rapist so you should hope no God exist!:skip:

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
thanks for your contribution :wow:
i get that you have many conflicting thoughts

but your thoughts are not like God's thoughts

Isaiah 55:8-9

8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord.

9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

I will not pity you as you came from the JWs but if you are willing to put them aside and learn anew you may develop a healthier understanding.

Once you put a person in between you and your God it does what exactly? (considering this thread topic)

Gustav_Jaeger_Bileam_Engel.jpg

null

Daps
Reppin
UK,DE,MUFC,DMV
i get that you have many conflicting thoughts

but your thoughts are not like God's thoughts

Isaiah 55:8-9

I will not pity you as you came from the JWs but if you are willing to put them aside and learn anew you may develop a healthier understanding.

Once you put a person in between you and your God it does what exactly? (considering this thread topic)

Gustav_Jaeger_Bileam_Engel.jpg

:wow:

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Gotta also remember Hebrew words got double meaning.

And the things you’re supposed to do externally are also supposed to be done internally to yourself

Like mentions of riding on donkeys represent being in a material state. You can understand the Old Testament better with a rabbis help. You can perceive the numerous and very similar fights against serpents/dragons/Satan as this is one big fight against materialism/carnal desires/reptilian urges/darkness etc in the external world and within yourself. On the highest invisible level, to middle materialistic level to the smallest atomic level

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
SATAN WENT THROUGH EONS OF BEING GASSED UP BY OTHER ANGELS. HE FLEW TOO CLOSE TO THE SUN. HE WAS PRETTY MUCH NUMBER 2. I SEEN SOME DUDES GET DESTROYED IN FIGHTS OFF THE WORDS OF A SINGLE WOMAN. IMAGINE THOUSANDS TELLING YOU HOW GREAT AND MIGHTY YOU ARE DAILY, FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS. PRIDE AND ARROGANCE IS A TRIP. ITS A DEADLY SIN FOR A REASON.

That wasn't him. He was never number anything in heaven. People erroneously associate Isaiah 14 and Ezekiel 28 with Satan. There is NO Biblical evidence kf Satan being a high ranking angel or even an angel at all. Jesus states that Satan was a liar and murderer from the beginning. There's a Scripture in Jude that states that even Satan transforms into an angel of light. If he were in fact an angel of light, he'd have no need to transform himself into one. But he has deceived people for ages into thinking he was some beautiful angel who became a corrupted devil.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:yawn: Satan is on the payroll.

He literally gets told what he can and cannot do.

Focus on the one who calls the shots, not the one who takes orders.

That whole Scripture in Job where Satan is allowed to test Job illustrates nothing occurs outside of what God allows. However, that doesn't let Satan off the hook. According to Scripture, Satan is the god of this world, which is why he is among the sons of God when they present themselves before God and Satan gives his report that he had been roaming the earth.

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Religion :mjlol:

Religious mafukkas will clown some other dumb shyt like anime or Pokémon cards or some shyt like they shyt ain't MORE ridiculous.

Religious mafukkas will clown people that believe in Big Foot or aliens but believe in a sky daddy!:mjlol:

Mafukkas in here mad cause they insanity being mocked!
fukk you and that cracka religion ya punk bytch! :mjgrin:
Lol nikka said sky daddy

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You ever disrespected or disobeyed your parents despite knowing an azzwhooping is coming if you get caught?
your god is a mass murderer, at levels that would make joseph stalin blush. he flooded the entire world, to kill everyone on it. he killed every firstborn child in egypt

why can't he just greenlight one rogue angel who's causing problems :beli:

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
for the thread watchers who observed Judges 3

please see this particular line...especially in hebrew

and the anger of The LORD burned against Israel and he sold them into the hand of cushanrishathaim...the king of mesopotamia (aram-naharaim)

so belief in more than one deity, caused fire and the SALE of israel to the hand of a person...specifically the kushyte king of the "highland between two rivers"

money exchange :jbhmm:

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL

The Gospel According to Luke 11:23-26​

English Ελληνικά Print
jclifegv.jpg

The Lord said, "He who is not with me is against me he who does not gather with me scatters.
"When the unclean spirit has gone out of a man, he passes through waterless places seeking rest; and finding none he says, 'I will return to my house from which I came.' And when he comes he finds it swept and put in order. Then he goes and brings seven other spirits more evil than himself, and they enter and dwell there; and the last state of that man becomes worse than the first."

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
That whole Scripture in Job where Satan is allowed to test Job illustrates nothing occurs outside of what God allows. However, that doesn't let Satan off the hook. According to Scripture, Satan is the god of this world, which is why he is among the sons of God when they present themselves before God and Satan gives his report that he had been roaming the earth.

I never implied Satan would be let off the hook.

Revelation 20:7-10

7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,
8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.
9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.
10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

We are told what happens to Satan after the millennial reign. My point is people think there is some battle where TMH is struggling to defeat this fallen angel when Satan is just an instrument being used for a specific purpose.

When Christ encounters him in the desert, he had no choice but to flee when scripture was quoted. There are limitations to what Satan can do.

Matthew 4:10-11

10 Then Jesus said to him, [a]“Away with you, Satan! For it is written,‘You shall worship the Lord your God, and Him only you shall serve.’”
11 Then the devil left Him, and behold, angels came and ministered to Him.

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
I never implied Satan would be let off the hook.

We are told what happens to Satan after the millennial reign. My point is people think there is some battle where TMH is struggling to defeat this fallen angel when Satan is just an instrument being used for a specific purpose.

When Christ encounters him in the desert, he had no choice but to flee when scripture was quoted. There are limitations to what Satan can do.

Matthew 4:10-11​

10 Then Jesus said to him, [a]“Away with you, Satan! For it is written,‘You shall worship the Lord your God, and Him only you shall serve.’”
11 Then the devil left Him, and behold, angels came and ministered to Him.

Acts 28:1-5
1 And when they were escaped, then they knew that the island was called Melita.

2 And the barbarous people shewed us no little kindness: for they kindled a fire, and received us every one, because of the present rain, and because of the cold.

3 And when Paul had gathered a bundle of sticks, and laid them on the fire, there came a viper out of the heat, and fastened on his hand.

4 And when the barbarians saw the venomous beast hang on his hand, they said among themselves, No doubt this man is a murderer, whom, though he hath escaped the sea, yet vengeance suffereth not to live.

5 And he shook off the beast into the fire, and felt no harm.
kfN0iw.gif

Matthew 16:22
22 Then Peter took him, and began to rebuke him, saying, Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee.