Chrome23 Presents "I Do What I Want" Live on PPV 09/16/2023 5 PM EST: Eazy Da Block Captain vs Geechi Gotti

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
2-1 Geechi
Eazy got the 1st
Great battle, brought back that feeling
Crowd messed up that Verb tribute part in the 3rd :lolbron:

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Just watched. Eazy dropped the ball with that second which makes the 3rd even crazier. Geechi clear W.

I still think the Eazy/Bigg K battle should happen at the end of the year but Bigg K is clearly the A side right now.
Bigg K is not no damn A-side
Eazy first clear loss in like 4yrs
And its was a good showing for him
That 3rd was a round Eazy was never gonna win everyone was waiting for that moment

Last edited:

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Damn Geechi really gave Eazy his "fist" loss (he lost to Calcioe but whatever). Aint no point in arguing who better than who anymore everybody be beating nikkas that beat everybody else lol. Its like 10000 battle rappers in the database, once you get to the top 50 or so its just a matter of preference. All them nikkas on their A game matched up with another is hard to call. JC beat Rum, T Top beat JC, Rum beat T Top. shyt is crazy. And Chayna Ashley is so ugly got damn wtf.
I got him losing clear to chess too but for whatever reason they either want to call that one classic or debatable.

He kinda loss to shine too but whatever

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got him losing clear to chess too but for whatever reason they either want to call that one classic or debatable.

He kinda loss to shine too but whatever
Bar for Bar, Chess definitely beat him…I just thought Eazy edged him in the other shh that wins battles. But yeah, I can see why you say you had Chess clear.

I liked Shine’s material but I had Eazy 2-1, semi-clear. That was a good battle tho, felt like Shine was fighting an uphill battle

Eazy should take Twork next…if he beats Twork he’ll kinda sorta be right back where he was, not really but that’d be a huge look, specially if it’s not a win via a Twork choke. I don’t think he can beat Twork, 🤷🏽‍♂️, Twork already whipped that ass in a one rounder

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Bigg K is not no damn A-side
Eazy first clear loss in like 4yrs
And its was a good showing for him
That 3rd was a round Eazy was never gonna win everyone was waiting for that moment

I was more talking about Bigg K is the A side for COTY. Eazy is still bigger then him as a name of course.

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
I was watching a link online and right when it got to Geechi 3rd it got pulled. Anyone go a working link to the battle?

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Who won the Chess vs JC joint? I know they battled but I haven’t watched yet, might watch that now.

YbSxVj8.jpg

Ummm JC. Chess is ass.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
:dwillhuh:

this shyt was 2-1 EAZY...yall really gassing Geechi 2nd like that?
That's how bad Eazy 2nd was. Snitching shyt was cool. But you cant knock Geechi for being gossipy, but then devote half your round to gossipy shyt. Then Geechi rebuttaled all the gossipy shyt you said on there. It was 1-1 going into round 3 for me.

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
That's how bad Eazy 2nd was. Snitching shyt was cool. But you cant knock Geechi for being gossipy, but then devote half your round to gossipy shyt. Then Geechi rebuttaled all the gossipy shyt you said on there. It was 1-1 going into round 3 for me.
Don't think it was a bad round from Eazy
I agree he clearly contradicted his first with his gossip filled 2nd
If Eazy spit his 3rd in the 2nd I think the battle would have been more debatable
The gossipy shyt might of hit better if did it in the 3rd
But anyone saying Eazy won this battle is delusional :mjlol:
And I don't think it was a bad look for Eazy at all
the 3-0 is just hate wasn't even a gentleman's 30
Eazy won that first clear imo