Chrome23 Presents "I Do What I Want" Live on PPV 09/16/2023 5 PM EST: Eazy Da Block Captain vs Geechi Gotti

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
Don't think it was a bad round from Eazy
I agree he clearly contradicted his first with his gossip filled 2nd
If Eazy spit his 3rd in the 2nd I think the battle would have been more debatable
The gossipy shyt might of hit better if did it in the 3rd
But anyone saying Eazy won this battle is delusional :mjlol:
And I don't think it was a bad look for Eazy at all
the 3-0 is just hate wasn't even a gentleman's 30
Eazy won that first clear imo

No hate at all. Eazy’s first was strong, but even on the rewatch you can see that Geechi walked him down in the first. It was a stupid rookie mistake Eazy made by going first. He got too hyped. Geechi kept going with material on top of material until he edged the round. Really took the steam out of Eazy’s stuff

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
No hate at all. Eazy’s first was strong, but even on the rewatch you can see that Geechi walked him down in the first. It was a stupid rookie mistake Eazy made by going first. He got too hyped. Geechi kept going with material on top of material until he edged the round. Really took the steam out of Eazy’s stuff
Geechi had too many terrible lines in that first
I had to deduct a lot from that round
People just want to give Eazy a 30 so bad
Build u up to tear u down :mjlol:

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
Geechi had too many terrible lines in that first
I had to deduct a lot from that round
People just want to give Eazy a 30 so bad
Build u up to tear u down :mjlol:

I hear your argument, but neither one of them got that crazy in the first which is why the round is debatable for some. Not the best from both of them. You could give that one to either depending on what you were looking for. It’s not that cut and dry. If someone has Geechi in rounds 2 and 3, they could lean him in the first as well.

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I got him losing clear to chess too but for whatever reason they either want to call that one classic or debatable.

He kinda loss to shine too but whatever
And Danny unless you enjoy drug bars that have zero to do with the opponent.

Finally saw the battle. Unpopular opinion, but Eazy might have edged that. He 100% won the 1st. Gotti had a lot of filler and duds. Gotti wins the 3rd clear, though I think that was gassed on the gossip controversy shyt. Eazy's 2nd was good. All this 30 talk is false.

Another thought. If the Eazy/papoose/Remy situation is wrong or overblown, it's sucker shyt by all involved. This shyt has gotten WWE corny. Eazy will have to hear about it his whole career, Remy looks bad as people are painting her as a whore, and Pap looks bad as people are painting him as a cuck.. I would stop riding the controversy and air the shyt out one way or the other. Nicki has a new album coming out. It's old as hell, but she has a brand new damaging angle if she wants revenge for Shether.

Last edited:

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
And Danny unless you enjoy drug bars that have zero to do with the opponent.

Finally saw the battle. Unpopular opinion, but Eazy might have edged that. He 100% won the 1st. Gotti had a lot of filler and duds. Gotti wins the 3rd clear, though I think that was gassed on the gossip controversy shyt. Eazy's 2nd was good. All this 30 talk is false.

Another thought. If the Eazy/papoose/Remy situation is wrong or overblown, it's sucker shyt by all involved. This shyt has gotten WWE corny. Eazy will have to hear about it his whole career, Remy looks bad as people are painting her as a whore, and Pap looks bad as people are painting him as a cuck.. I would stop riding the controversy and air the shyt out one way or the other. Nick has a new album coming out. It's old as hell, but she has a brand new damaging angle if she wants revenge for Shether.
Part of me feels there is truth to all this. Strictly on the basis of what I believe now is clear truth that pap put hands on eazy. You not go play like that for a false story and it's just too many people there that could confirm something happened.

But there is this slight part of me that feels eazy pap and Remy is playing this shyt up hoping to parlay this shyt into reality TV shows and also shine a big light on chrome 23 as a big league.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
This stupid idiot said geechi snitched with his co-d right on stage. IF HIS CO D IS ON STAGE WHO DID HE SNITCH ON DUMBASS.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
This stupid idiot said geechi snitched with his co-d right on stage. IF HIS CO D IS ON STAGE WHO DID HE SNITCH ON DUMBASS.
He clearly didn't think that angle all the way through lol

That is why I believe eazy lost. He basically played right into geechi hands, then got outmatched on both phases. He tried to talk street shyt, geechi outmatched him there, eazy tried to get personal, geechi did that better

Then on top of that, eazy still didn't address the Remy shyt for real outside of a subliminal shot while geechi could have an entire angle go viral from it. It's like eazy NDA'd himself lol