Chuck Schumer Teams with Ted Cruz to Demand Moving Israel Embassy to Jerusalem

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Which part? Iranian allies are gonna have their hands full for the next decade. Allies in the ME have shifted significantly and Arab nations are OPENLY working with Israel, which is something that is unheard of in history. The rebalancing of power in the ME is gonna let Israel slide right on through to continued prosperity. Hezbollah and the other Iranian allies that are anti-Israel have much bigger issues pressing them right now and they would be fractured, divided, and weak if they tried to attack Israel at this moment.

Hamas is Israeli controlled.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Multitude reasons. There is evangelical conservatives who believe God ordain us to support Israel. And that support of Israel will hasten the second coming of Jesus and the end of the world.:mjlol:
There is the neoconservatives and hawkish Dems who suport Israel because of the needs of Jewish homeland. Mind you alot of these politicians were teenagers in the 50s,60s and 70s when Israel was at war with everybody in the region. So they grew up on that the Holocaust generation who just want a jews oh homeland and are surrounded by Arab barbarians. Also they see Palestinians as brown inferior terrorist.:mjpls:
And also they support Israel for money for defense contractors. Defense contractors make alot of money selling weapons to Israel. And these same contractors lobby and support said politicans. In all our support for Israel is so irrational. Like we cannot critique Israel for anything. It's sick.:scust:

and they turn around and give that tech to countries like China, Russia, etc :laff:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The US has not benefited from this special relationship with Israel. All it ever does is gives us headaches and feed jihadist propaganda in which out us in danger. Think about it whenever the UN puts a resolution to condemn Israel for building settlements or war crimes we are always the only nation that veto. The rest of the west don't even fukk with what Israel does in the region.
ideologically, Israel is more similar to the USA. Its an essential ally in the region.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Qatar and Israel have been secret allies for a few years now. Same w the Saudis. Only people going at Israel are hezbollah and they are all tied up in Syria and the coming proxy wars between Saudis and Iran.

Palestinians have lost every war they've started. That's not going to change. Without a strong hezbollah presence, no ones gonna do shyt about Jerusalem.
They're not allies.

They're...partners.

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Qatar is in no position to fund any rebel groups right now. Turkey maybe but I think they would do a lot of posturing and nothing else. Similar to how they pledged millions to rebuild Gaza after the last war but didn't actually give any aid. Hamas would certainly start a war but they're beefing with the PA right now so it would be a fragmented war and the Palestinians would be weak af.
Again it would inflame the Palestinian people. Second it would complicate peace talks. Peace talks are already in life support this would kill it. Even IDF officials are against this move because it could restart another intifada. In regards to Qatar and Turkey their relationship has gotten much closer since the GCC embargo. I do not think Qatar will back Hamas with weapons but with money to buy weapons. Basically plausible denialbility. Moving the embassy to Jerusalem has so many downs that even dumbass Trump is smart enough to not try it.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
- Israel is a liberal democracy in the region
- they're geopolitical important. They are at the center of several culture and countries that are relevant to regional stability and resources
- religious ties between the west and Israel
- a market for the west
fukk off. What a simpleton.

Stick to Trump updates.

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
Israel is an apartheid state that practices ethnic cleansing on the native people and forced sterilisation on Ethiopians.
The only reason Israel is propped up is due to AIPAC and the wealthy Zionist network.
Can't wait till that sham nation collapses.

DirtyD

Last Time That I Checc'd......
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I for one am shocked that a man who has taken hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of dollars from AIPAC appears to be acting to help Israeli political leaders obtain their objectives. If only some action of his could have warned us about this possibility beforehand. :troll:
One of the few bright spots in Barack Obama’s crumbling legacy is the agreement to halt Iran’s threat of developing nuclear weapons. But the senator from AIPAC, as well as Wall Street, finds himself an ally of the president-elect, who has said Obama’s deal was a bad deal, and may try to repeal it.

http://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-bl...lenge-to-wall-street-and-aipacs-senator-chuck

01-29-mcfadden.png

#theresistance :troll:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
The racism thrown at Jews in this thread seems eerily similar to the vitriol certain posters criticized Trump for. :picard:
Some of these posters are st0rnfr0nt plants. I have issues with the Israeli & Saudi Arabian government. However, I have never targeted them as a group. They should have an issue with them using religion (top players) as a front for their own wicked agenda. Just like So-called Christians and Muslims. Remember, you have WS on this site trying to blend in.

P.S. free Palestine