Chuck Schumer Wants To Replace Every Gas Car in America With an Electric Vehicle

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
how much Tesla stock do you own?

:mjlol:

This isn’t a solution for most of urban America. There is no infrastructure for it and there are worse polluters than passenger vehicles.
It ain’t even about stock ownership breh he’s right Tesla charging stations are in every major city and supercharging stations along every major interstate highway and routes in the US.. again you won’t have any range anxiety driving a Tesla from NY to Cali and back

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
It ain’t even about stock ownership breh he’s right Tesla charging stations are in every major city and supercharging stations along every major interstate highway and routes in the US.. again you won’t have any range anxiety driving a Tesla from NY to Cali and back

I’m on Eastern Parkway right now none of these cars are plugged in. Want to help me count the cars? Lettuce be reality. Transit system can barely support itself. There really aren’t many gas stations left in Brooklyn anymore let alone Manhattan. Con Ed/National Grid are still having outages. You need curbside charging and there too many dikk heads and not enough money for that.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I’m on Eastern Parkway right now none of these cars are plugged in. Want to help me count the cars? Lettuce be reality. Transit system can barely support itself. There really aren’t many gas stations left in Brooklyn anymore let alone Manhattan. Con Ed/National Grid are still having outages. You need curbside charging and there too many dikk heads and not enough money for that.
Where at on eastern parkway? You know it’s over model 3s over there where the jew set be at :unimpressed:

there are stand alone stations throughout bk.. take a look, those are stand alone chargers in BK alone.. now granted it makes more sense to own a home with a driveway to park your Tesla and plug it up.. The problem with crun side charging is that you will have people in gas cars parking in those spots, also Tesla would get charged an obscene amount of money to have them placed and that cost will end up being placed back on the consumer when you charge up which will result in charging cost will be the same as filling up with gas. I can charge my Tesla now from 10% battery left to 90% and it only cost me $5.85
A773-B0-A8-D7-F6-45-D5-BB4-F-912-EC9-B881-F1.png

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
Where at on eastern parkway? You know it’s over model 3s over there where the jew set be at :unimpressed:

there are stand alone stations throughout bk.. take a look, those are stand alone chargers in BK alone.. now granted it makes more sense to own a home with a driveway to park your Tesla and plug it up.. The problem with crun side charging is that you will have people in gas cars parking in those spots, also Tesla would get charged an obscene amount of money to have them placed and that cost will end up being placed back on the consumer when you charge up which will result in charging cost will be the same as filling up with gas. I can charge my Tesla now from 10% battery left to 90% and it only cost me $5.85
A773-B0-A8-D7-F6-45-D5-BB4-F-912-EC9-B881-F1.png

I see all the models around but those people have driveways or garages. When EV becomes the standard that won’t be possible due to the nature of housing. Curbside charging will eventually be the only way to resolve it. Gas stations are almost extinct and parking garages aren’t far behind unless they’re underground in more expensive areas.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I see all the models around but those people have driveways or garages. When EV becomes the standard that won’t be possible due to the nature of housing.
Also the reason why you seeing a lot of Tesla’s in BK is because there a Tesla dealer and service center over there in red hook. So from a logistics standpoint it makes sense to have one in NYC. I’m seeing a lot of ubers and lyfts driving Model 3s now

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Charging stations are around as well. Tesla has stations in every major city now and you even get free coffee while you wait.

It's an amazing solution they just need alot more of them. You don't have to have one at home
We got a long way to go out here. BTW the only Tesla one is in Swartz Creek.
map.jpg

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Once you get charging stations everywhere it’s a wrap. Also if there was a quick way to swap batteries that would be a game changer. Would be dope if instead of getting gas at a station you get a battery swap. This is why I wish there was some standardization to this process. Gas is simple because it’s standardized. Every station you go to pretty much has the same options.
That will be cool to be able to swap batteries like we used to do with cell phones. I would be rolling around with 2 or 3 fully charged replacement batteries.

Those folks at Exxon and Shell ain’t having it though. They bout to take lobbying to the next level.

Taharqa

Superstar
Daps
My biggest concern about this is affordability. Not everyone will be afford EV's at the current price. Maybe in the future they'll have em for cheap, but as for now I don't see this happening.

Another one would be the electrical grid. Our current ones are way past their lifespan, so they would have to be revamped. Again, I don't see this happening anytime soon.