CIA linked to cyber attacks on 16 nations and active since 2011.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
why are you upset when we get a taste of our own medicine :jaymad:
Nice try. Are you suggesting we shouldn't care if other counties hack us because we hack them.

Would you then be okay if a drone strike kills your family because we use drone strikes that kill other people's family?

:patrice:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nice try. Are you suggesting we shouldn't care if other counties hack us because we hack them.

Would you then be okay if a drone strike kills your family because we use drone strikes that kill other people's family?

no, but i'd understand why it happened :ehh:

from a PURELY objective standpoint, america doesnt have any leg to stand on when it comes to getting outraged about us getting hit with attacks. cyber or physical

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
no, but i'd understand why it happened :ehh:

from a PURELY objective standpoint, america doesnt have any leg to stand on when it comes to getting outraged about us getting hit with attacks. cyber or physical
Other countries attack us, we respond accordingly. It's not really about some puritan moral outrage.

However, if an America citizen worked with a foreign government to undermine America we should be outraged.

The two issues aren't the same no matter how much you attempt to conflate them.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Other countries attack us, we respond accordingly. It's not really about some puritan moral outrage.

However, if an America citizen worked with a foreign government to undermine America we should be outraged.

The two issues aren't the same no matter how much you attempt to conflate them.
i guess at the end of the day, i just cant get outraged on behalf of this sick fukkin country :yeshrug:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
China would be a backwater if it wasn't for intellectual property theft.

Funny how thats never in your analysis.
America did what China is doing in the 19th Century :mjgrin:

Are you suggesting if we didn't intervene and went isolationist other countries wouldn't engage us?

Like in WWII? :troll:

Post WWII, how many countries have we engaged and overthrown their regimes? :mjgrin:

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps

Wtf? Your circular logic knows no bounds

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Wtf? Your circular logic knows no bounds
There's nothing circular about my logic. This is your position.

You think that the US is wrong for engaging in cyber warfare and espionage.

As a result you think that we should then accept other countries attempts to defend or perform cyber espionage themselves right?

Once you accept that this is normal or accepted behavior, the fact that all countries are involved in cyber espionage to some extent, that this espionage will be targeted towards the US then you have to accept that the US will use those same methods.

By your own standards the US isnt at fault. :mjlol: