Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
Bruh i browsed through lipstick alley the other day and now im :snoop: at the similarity in threads. Like this thread about to be exactly like the one there on black Chyna getting a harvard degree. These two ex or current harvard people started arguing over its merits.

Whether its recognized or not. If theres something valuable they will educate you on then its worth doing. People entrenched in the getting the degree to get a job but cant fathom people who are succesful in their fields ( even if its hooeing :leon:) throwing some money that way to give themselves more tools. At least thats my intention. Give a fukk about a degree. But if their lessons are available I'll read them and equip myself better. I want to give myself a chance to know what they know where its important

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Bruh i browsed through lipstick alley the other day and now im :snoop: at the similarity in threads. Like this thread about to be exactly like the one there on black Chyna getting a harvard degree. These two ex or current harvard people started arguing over its merits.

Whether its recognized or not. If theres something valuable they will educate you on then its worth doing. People entrenched in the getting the degree to get a job but cant fathom people who are succesful in their fields ( even if its hooeing :leon:) throwing some money that way to give themselves more tools. At least thats my intention. Give a fukk about a degree. But if their lessons are available I'll read them and equip myself better. I want to give myself a chance to know what they know where its important
The problem is if you believe that her and Black Chyna actually care about any knowledge that can be gained, or if its about their brand. The fact is most people understand this is only about their brand. Who do you think really put this story out?

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
couldn’t tell that bytch nothing on draft night :mjlol:

argg_medium.gif
the dog lookin around like "the fukk is happening?! :skip:"

:mjlol:

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
The problem is if you believe that her and Black Chyna actually care about any knowledge that can be gained, or if its about their brand. The fact is most people understand this is only about their brand. Who do you think really put this story out?

I don't really put too much thought into what they are or aren't doing. Doesn't benefit my life. But for any brehs who want to scope out whats out there to not let the coli discourage them and say its not real, its not even a diploma yada yada.. If theres something you can genuinely learn from it. Hell i wanted to read their stuff and learn it witu or without degree with the luxury of only studying what i think will be useful or true

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
Harvard has really been wilding out with these celebrity programs.

Some of the Ivies and “Little Ivies”
and top tier schools have started doing some suspect shyt over the past few years for what appears to be money grabs ... it’s odd to me :patrice:

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

I don't think anyone is shytting on them for actually taking the class. But the way that they're equating this to getting a real education and acting like real students is strictly for clout. Trying to stunt over a certificate ain't a good look. shyt is really disrespectful to any real alum.