Cincinnati youth football coach Jermaine Knox gunned down in front of his players after practice.

SunnyD

All Star
Daps
Folks try to say black men don’t invest in the community .. but when they do folks cut their lives short. God bless his family and those kids. It seems to me that they were robbed of a special man. I hope they get justice. I’m sick of stories like these.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Don't know the circumstance or full context behind the story but :rip:

Maybe he deserved it, maybe he didn't.

All I know is that the optics are what they are, and from the outside looking in. it looks fukked up and potentially senseless.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
RIP man:wow:

Fukk is wrong with folks? Each of those youngins will be traumatize one way or another.
It doesnt help that black youth need role models and when good ones put in the work, some deviant kills him. Heroes dying is detrimental. There has to be a purge of these types of crabs.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks

:francis:

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps

All written out in plain detail on a government website

smh

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
All written out in plain detail on a government website

smh
From the link......​

There is no one Negro community. There is no one Negro problem. There is no one solution. Nonetheless, at the center of the tangle of pathology is the weakness of the family structure. Once or twice removed, it will be found to be the principal source of most of the aberrant, inadequate, or antisocial behavior that did not establish, but now serves to perpetuate the cycle of poverty and deprivation.

It was by destroying the Negro family under slavery that white America broke the will of the Negro people. Although that will has reasserted itself in our time, it is a resurgence doomed to frustration unless the viability of the Negro family is restored.