Cipha Sounds snaps on DJ Khaled UPDATE: Full Interview added

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So this is gonna be their new gimmick at Hot 97? Kendrick got everyone trying to promote aggressive content...

:pachaha:
The only time hot 97/ ebro gets talked about is when ebro is barking or tryna play someone, ebro knows that, so he put the bug in Cipha Sounds ear. nikkas have a "trailer" for this bytch shyt :russ: What kinda bytch made shyt is this "you dont call me anymore :sadcam: " nikka grow up, the nikka is busy :stopitslime:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
But they call Khaled on that interview show to promote his new album, then he takes that as an opportunity to air out personal biz

Chipha the bytch in this
Yep, pull him to the side after you're off air. He tried to play the man for the audience. Khaled had every right to respond like he did.

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
From listening to Juan Ep, Cipha was at the beginning stages of a lot of raps super stars but was too shook to pull the trigger on any contracts.. He goes way back with Lil Kim, Chad and Pharell, Khaled, The Clipse etc.. He could have been an Irv Gotti type but he was too shy and didnt have any confidence.. I guess he feels sometype of way and talks about how he goes to therapy to speak on his industry failures...Although this exchange feels phony he mos def feels like he missed the boat and should have been bigger than he is now.. It kills him to have to beg for a drop or interview for people that used to get him coffee..

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
:russ: @ Cipha pulling a Will from Fresh Prince

"Why don't Khaled want me man!! :sadcam:"

And then Khaled fake-consoling him ...this sh!t is comedy...I'd be embarrassed to air out this kind of emotional personal sh!t in a professional setting
tumblr_m2ylz39NzE1rpy5fao1_500.gif

Cipha suffering from emotional distress :russ:

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
Industry people always talk about fake friends etc. but this si good insight to the details.

DonRed

Rookie
Daps
Khaled always seemed like a snake ass nikka anyway, what happened to "No New Friends"