City of God was the last classic hood movie

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
that's wassup. i'd recommend a class, but i like to combine technical aspects with social flow of language, though that might not be for everyone. i too am trying to figure out a way to be there long term, right now i'm trying to just integrate into my life in the US - move back and forth and make money doing so.

brazilians are much less territorial about teams than we are here, claiming flamengo in SP would get you some :childplease: because of the rio-sp rivalry more than it being an outta town club. i know dudes from minas gerais that rep fluminense for whatever reason :manny:

why did you choose sao paulo tho? you got contacts down there?

Yea I got fam and friends in Rio & Sampa....I honestly would rather live in Rio cause of the beach but I gotta make some money. We all know SP is where u can really get your bread.

Red Maverick II

Special A Class Hunter
Daps
I love this movie because of how disturbing and violent the imagery is, By the end of the flick I dont at all feel mortified or disturbed it actually leaves you feeling good like you want to see this again

Thought I was the only one who felt like this :ohhh:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Yea I got fam and friends in Rio & Sampa....I honestly would rather live in Rio cause of the beach but I gotta make some money. We all know SP is where u can really get your bread.

you seen what's happening in sampa right now?

[ame=http://youtu.be/_SnKe6TND58]This is what's happening in Brazil - YouTube[/ame]

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
:lupe:

yep this morning i read the posts of my Brazilian friends.....its getting real

that's sao paulo too, the city with rich white folks. imagine if they can unify and spread this to rio and the northeast :lupe:

that would be something :youngsabo:

if this is still going on when im there this fall i guess im gonna have to throw some rocks :manny: