City on a Hill Season 2 (Showtime)

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Jenny is a nasty broad. She knows the priest is on the DL and has unprotected sex with men, and she slept with him anyways :scust:

Jackie is trifling, but even he wouldn’t go that low.

Excelsior

Pro
Daps
I don't hate this season but focusing on a single villain breaks the formula that made this show good
You spittin

I was trying to piece together what this season was missing. Dryden an interesting character but they're not doing enough with him. We see more of his wife (who not even bad like that) than him and its not like there's enough violence to keep things interesting. Decorcey's wife storyline a snooze fest too

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
You spittin

I was trying to piece together what this season was missing. Dryden an interesting character but they're not doing enough with him. We see more of his wife (who not even bad like that) than him and its not like there's enough violence to keep things interesting. Decorcey's wife storyline a snooze fest too

Agreed.

I think they would have been better off following the formula of the first 2 seasons (focus on a community in Boston) with the Sinclair Dryden stuff being part of the plot but not the whole thing

This show gets 1 season more at max

valet

The official Chaplin of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I didn't know it was the finale. That was easily the worst season. I'm sure it will be renewed though. If not I won't cry over it.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
The whole time I was watching Black Adam all I could think was that Hawkman was Decourcy Ward with super powers, a hero with a strong sense of morals that was forced to work with a someone that was willing to cross any line to get justice. The only thing missing was Black Adam doing coke and banging random broads.