Does Klay Want His Own Squad?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
It sounds like dude really loves and GS, can't see him leaving.

If breh isn't happy there'd be no shyt like this:

$M210

Rookie
Daps
Bs. He was 3-16 game 1, Curry 11-22, and Durant 14-26. If he hit his shots they up 30-40. He will stay only person that might leave the warriors is Durant.

Gyasi85

Superstar
Daps
This is similar to Lavar Ball where people are literally creating a version of Klay Thompson that doesn't exist in reality. Ironically they do the same when they call Steph "humble". Klay simply isn't wired like your Tracy McGrady's who would leave his cousin to have his own team. I also think they do this on the court as well. To be honest, people like Chuck think Klay Thompson is a number 1 and can create his shot but I think ironically, CJ McCollum is actually what people think Klay Thompson is in terms of being able to create his own shot. CJ's defense isn't nearly as good but offensively I think he'd do better without Dame than Klay would without Steph and Draymond Green.

I do think if he leaves it will be for money reasons with the Lakers giving him the Max and GS just not wanting to pay the repeater tax.

BTW, I hate to bring Astrology into this but Klay Thompson is an Aquarius. They tend to be more selfless people and operate out of the state of the collective group. Aquarius (Sun in Detriment) is the opposite of Leo (which is ruled by the Sun).....and we all know Leos have the most healthy egos. Aquarius sun is considered in detriment because the sun is all about the self and Aquarius is concerned about others and groups of people.

There's exceptions as always (and a further natal chart analysis would be needed....for example Michael Jordan who is an Aquarius but has Mars the planet of action in Leo....he's driven by greatness and pride....but you could always see he didn't particularly have a healthy self esteem with him being cut from Varsity in HS, not being picked 1, he felt he had to prove himself)......but Klay fits the nature of an Aquarius very well. Also take into account, Klay's pops is also an Aquarius as well. Take into account Magic Johnson is a Leo as well who had an ego big enough to tell everyone to call him "Magic" as opposed to Ervin. Klay's just out here living like his pops :yeshrug:Sometimes we truly our parents' children.

Klay content to be both superstar and sidekick

You Juelz Santana the fukk out the thread :manny:but all nikkas should know they cosmology and they astrology.:ehh:..Klay an aloof kat...i dun think he give a shyt one way or another :yeshrug: Right now all GSW want is to see Henny lose :birdman:

Last edited:

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Stat pad your numbers instead of staying with a potential dynasty!" Stop it T-Mac.