Does Klay Want His Own Squad?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
I feel like he's leaving only if he's offered significantly more money somewhere else.

Everyone including him knows that while he can go unconscious sometimes, his ability to do it consistently isn't close to KDs or Stephs. He ain't a good passer dribbler or playmaker. He's a 3 and D jumpshot dominant guy who can drive sometimes if needed. A team having him as #1 option isn't going to win much tbh. And I don't think having his own team matters to Klay much.

If he can get comparable money and stay on the Dubs benefitting him getting open ass looks, I don't see why not. Get rings, don't worry if you have a shytty game because teammates will get your back. Stay in California, close to Vegas.

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
I can definitely see him leaving. He'll have his rings, why not get paid and get your own team too?
True...like don't yall think Bron want to add a couple more Cavs rings with his already three rings. Klay love his current teammates but of course he wants to be the one for his own team and have other rings to add to his Warriors rings.

But the bottom line issue is the MONEY....give him top money and he would leave.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
96LWlMQ_d.webp