Classics Discussion: 2Pac & Kanye West

Which of these 2Pac and Kanye West albums are classic?

• 2Pacalypse Now: YES

Votes: 15 12.8%
  • 2Pacalypse Now: NO

Votes: 73 62.4%
  • Strictly 4 My nikkaZ: YES

Votes: 17 14.5%
  • Strictly 4 My nikkaZ: NO

Votes: 71 60.7%
  • Me Against the World: YES

Votes: 98 83.8%
  • Me Against the World: NO

Votes: 11 9.4%
  • All Eyez on Me: YES

Votes: 91 77.8%
  • All Eyez on Me: NO

Votes: 19 16.2%
  • The Don Killuminati - 7 Day Theory: YES

Votes: 91 77.8%
  • The Don Killuminati - 7 Day Theory: NO

Votes: 19 16.2%
  • The College Dropout: YES

Votes: 75 64.1%
  • The College Dropout: NO

Votes: 31 26.5%
  • Late Registration: YES

Votes: 68 58.1%
  • Late Registration: NO

Votes: 40 34.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DPG

Banned
Daps
what u mean by that?

A good number of the beats were made before Pac signed to Death Row. For example, "Can't C Me" and "Got My Mind Made Up" were both DPG tracks. I don't see why it matters though.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
A good number of the beats were made before Pac signed to Death Row. For example, "Can't C Me" and "Got My Mind Made Up" were both DPG tracks. I don't see why it matters though.

yea. that doesnt matter at all.

dude acted like they had pac's hooks, concepts, etc, all layed out for him.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
what u mean by that?

yea. that doesnt matter at all.

dude acted like they had pac's hooks, concepts, etc, all layed out for him.

Most of the album was already complete. For instance California Love was a Dre song but Pac got added on. I Got My Mind Made Up was for Daz solo album but they took Inspektah Deck off to make room for Pac. Many of the hooks and concepts were already done that's why the album was completed so fast. All Pac had to do was spit some 16s on a bunch of tracks. I'm not trying to take anything away from him but I thought it was worth noting if we're gonna discuss classic albums which I voted yes for

DPG

Banned
Daps
Most of the album was already complete. For instance California Love was a Dre song but Pac got added on. I Got My Mind Made Up was for Daz solo album but they took Inspektah Deck off to make room for Pac. Many of the hooks and concepts were already done that's why the album was completed so fast. All Pac had to do was spit some 16s on a bunch of tracks. I'm not trying to take anything away from him but I thought it was worth noting if we're gonna discuss classic albums which I voted yes for

The two songs you mentioned ("Cali Love" and "Got My Mind Made Up") were the only tracks that Pac jumped on and placed on his album. "Wonda Why They Call U bytch" is a re-recording of his 1994 version. That's it. Beats is another story, but you're reaching with most of the hooks and concepts. Do you have a source?

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
The two songs you mentioned ("Cali Love" and "Got My Mind Made Up") were the only tracks that Pac jumped on and placed on his album. "Wonda Why They Call U bytch" is a re-recording of his 1994 version. That's it. Beats is another story, but you're reaching with most of the hooks and concepts. Do you have a source?
I heard Meth say it in an interview. He also seemed salty about Cuban Linx so I shoulda took the whole interview with a grain of salt

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps

yea these are the only 2 songs that i know of that were pretty much done already.

most of the songs on this album are traditional 2PAC records. death row didnt even make records like the majority of the stuff on AEOM.:pachaha:

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
yea these are the only 2 songs that i know of that were pretty much done already.

most of the songs on this album are traditional 2PAC records. death row didnt even make records like the majority of the stuff on AEOM.:pachaha:
Make sure you get in the Bone Thigs thread breh. Some idiot is trying to argue E 1999 isn't a classic
its me :lolbron:

DPG

Banned
Daps
@Wacky D Here are the beats that were done before Pac signed to Death Row and/or were made for other artists initially:

2 Of Amerikaz Most Wanted
California Love
Can't C Me
Got My Mind Made Up
Heartz Of Men
How Do You Want It
Life Goes On
Only God Can Judge Me
Picture Me Rollin'

cc: @BmoreGorilla

Last edited:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Make sure you get in the Bone Thigs thread breh. Some idiot is trying to argue E 1999 isn't a classic
its me :lolbron:

man you had me riled up, ready to look for said thread.

Can't C Me

lol.

the song that used the same sample as "whats my name" right?

that chit always irked me.

Last edited: