Clean Sista Yvonne Orji On Being a Virgin at 32

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
she seem cool as fukk and she funny. Kind of got a good DMX impression.

Kano

All Star
Daps
:childplease:

A woman like her (and me) does not want you especially after all those dirty trains/orgies that you partook in with your 'boys'. Foh!

:russ: I've been with 7 women, 3 were very long relationships. I'm scared of stds :yeshrug::wow:. You're right she's Yoruba, she may not know what to do with us handsome Fulanis :shaq:

Kano

All Star
Daps
What are your thoughts on Buhari? How come you don't post in the Nigeria threads in The Root?

I think Buhari is doing what he can. There are a ton of problems that will take time. A couple of things that I applaud him for is somewhat preventing Boko haram. He's put a pretty decent stoppage to the violence and corruption of boko haram.

I do not like how unemployment has increased last time I checked. Electricity is still a MAJOR issue that I still can't wrap my head around as to why it is the way it is. I believe taxes have increased and the naira has lost its value substantially. We are realying on crude oil far to much than we should.

All in all I would say he can do more but it's a little over a year I believe since he's been in office. I was in Nigeria when elections were taking place. Everybody was at their banks withdrawing money and storing their naira at home. Kano shut down completely it was amazing.

I honestly didn't know there was a Nigerian thread in here. I'll check it for sure thanks!

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
:russ: I've been with 7 women, 3 were very long relationships. I'm scared of stds :yeshrug::wow:. You're right she's Yoruba, she may not know what to do with us handsome Fulanis :shaq:

Yeah, ok. And, what about that hotel orgy that you talked about the other day? :usure:

A woman like Yvonne does not want that. Just being real.

Kano

All Star
Daps
Yeah, ok. And, what about that hotel orgy that you talked about the other day? :usure:

A woman like Yvonne does not want that. Just being real.

Are you sure that was me? I honestly don't remember talking about a hotel orgy :lupe:

Never been in an orgy. Closest I got to a threesome was in college. Got into an elevator one night going upstairs and 2 girls were on me hard. They got me to go to their room. We end up in their room and they were pretty drunk and making out on the bed telling me to watch. I've never had alcohol and I was sober as hell and I couldn't take advantage of them so I left. They were white you know how that goes.. I got scared
:russ::yeshrug::mjcry::wow:

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
Yvonne Orji, the breakout star of HBO's new show Insecure, stopped by the studio on Friday to talk with 'The Breakfast Club'. Yvonne talked about playing a sexually free character named Molly on the show while being a 32-year-old virgin in real life. Yvonne also talked about her Nigerian roots, strong faith, and her first big break.

Cliff notes:

-Says she's a virgin at 32 years of age and waiting until marriage
-Explains being saved by the words of a preacher sista at her university
-Says it's a choice because she's religious
-Discusses the type of men she's into:

Must be religious, Nigerian, Yoruba, college educated, preferably a lawyer or a doctor because her parents are traditional Africans who want her to marry well.

Which one of yall men will make an honest woman out of Yvonne, brehs?:mjgrin:
I bet that p*ssy is tight as all hell.