Cleveland brehs, your uncles got down like THIS in the 80s?!

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
I heard Ohio nikkas use to strong arm run trains and gorilla pimp on hoez back in the day

Thats just what I heard don't @ me:hubie:

Shout out to Ohio y'all dusty af but thorough then a mf'er

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
I heard Ohio nikkas use to strong arm run trains and gorilla pimp on hoez back in the day

Thats just what I heard don't @ me:hubie:

Shout out to Ohio y'all dusty af but thorough then a mf'er
This is facts! I’m from Pittsburgh. Always had a friendly rivalry with my Cleveland brehs. Some of the realest brehs I have ever met have been from Ohio.

THE most thorough breh I have met of all time was from Dayton. The most dangerous brehs I met personally was from a small ass Ohio town. Steubenville. Play around there if you want. They will pack you the fukk up in a box. And that’s just the females. The brehs are worse. I would have been straight food out there if I was not with my cousin who was dating a chick out there. After they realized I was not a threat they were chill and told me war stories about how they had real shootouts with Wu Tang back in the day.

They begrudgingly gave Ghostface his props. They said he was with the shyts

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
This is facts! I’m from Pittsburgh. Always had a friendly rivalry with my Cleveland brehs. Some of the realest brehs I have ever met have been from Ohio.

THE most thorough breh I have met of all time was from Dayton. The most dangerous brehs I met personally was from a small ass Ohio town. Steubenville. Play around there if you want. They will pack you the fukk up in a box. And that’s just the females. The brehs are worse. I would have been straight food out there if I was not with my cousin who was dating a chick out there. After they realized I was not a threat they were chill and told me war stories about how they had real shootouts with Wu Tang back in the day.

Yeah a good portion of my family moved to Cleveland:huhldup: from Georgia back in the Great Migration era got hella cousins out there so trust me I know you're not lying:pachaha:

Last edited:

trap101

All Star
Daps

I sense a Mills's Tale in the near future :blessed: . I haven't seen the eloquent hood story teller write tbis much in a while..... the Muse must be present:wow:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
I sense a Mills's Tale in the near future :blessed: . I haven't seen the eloquent hood story teller write tbis much in a while..... the Muse must be present:wow:
I do need to share my Steubenville stories. Those brehs really don’t care. The shyt I seen while there had me :picard:

I’m just a boring square breh from the burbs who went to a private school. My hood cousin had
me around real killers and I just did my best to blend in and not offend. Naturally there was situations where I looked like a complete fukking fool.