Cleveland Indians are now the Cleveland Guardians

Heavy_Handz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Looking at the replies on Twitter it seems they used to be the Spiders. Wonder why they didn't just go that route?
Spiders would have been cool I think. Especially because it’s a throwback to their old team name. But Washington didn’t go back to Senators when they got a team finally and I think that was the right move. I like Nationals.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Still comes off as a cheap name from an outsider perspective. And the Guardian Statues are an inside-inside reference to the city and not even close to something like the Rock n Roll Hall Of Fame. That's like expecting everyone to know that LA is also popular for pastrami and donuts

Right. Everyone knows LA is known for their abundance of Lakes :lolbron:

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
Thus that bullshyt right here. Insecure fakkits calling people cacs for no reason. Nobody was even trying to start an argument or anything.

I don't keep up with baseball or the Cleveland Indians, It was a legitimate question. Is this something Native Americans care about, or is this just some white guilt shyt? Cause that's what it looks like.

I asked the question and one poster comes in talking about like that his whole life and he 35. Then post a smiley like he's laughing down at me. And you come through calling people cacs. If you go back and look at it nobody was even coming from that angle. It just has to be black and white.

You just insecure and you can't talk to people without talking down to people. And that's the truth. And I'm just as black as you are.

I was messing around breh, it’s not that serious. No one’s looking down on you. You just came off trolling or hard headed, because like I said, disagreeing is one thing but I wasn’t exaggerating when I said I’m 35 and this has been an issue in the news my entire life. It’s only a couple steps from not knowing people also had a problem with the Redskins name or that gay marriage has been a controversial issue for a lot of people. You wouldn’t even believe someone if they told you that shyt. But if you didn’t know, you didn’t know.

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
I was messing around breh, it’s not that serious. No one’s looking down on you. You just came off trolling or hard headed, because like I said, disagreeing is one thing but I wasn’t exaggerating when I said I’m 35 and this has been an issue in the news my entire life. It’s only a couple steps from not knowing people also had a problem with the Redskins name or that gay marriage has been a controversial issue for a lot of people. You wouldn’t even believe someone if they told you that shyt. But if you didn’t know, you didn’t know.
I wasn’t trolling. I know all about Redskins cause I live in the DMV. You were just trying to clown.

it’s all good though. I dont really care about it.