Cleveland Indians are now the Cleveland Guardians

jilla82

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
the internet
I didn't say there was one group, breh. "They" meaning the Native American groups and people who have taken issue with it.
im not asking in a troll way.

I just wonder how many Native Americans actually care.

A lot of this shyt is just politics...
...a certain leg of political parties using social issues to gain power.

Its something I noticed when I was working for a local company that got their money via government contracts.

The money flows in odd directions...and its something ive never seen anyone speak on

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Why ya'll gassing up 'cleveland spiders' like thats a fire name?

I was bout to say the same :russ:
The Spiders?! That shyt is reggie as fukk.

Awful. There was nothing wrong wkth the Indians name. Wahoo was the issue

This is outdated. Most prefer the term American Indian. It's also the name on the museums

I'm convinced that people want be happy until everything is bland like hospital food.

Were Native Americans even offended by this? Or are people just offended on their behalf. I always thought the problem was the mascot and they liked the teams paying homage and keeping their culture alive and profitable.

im not asking in a troll way.

I just wonder how many Native Americans actually care.

A lot of this shyt is just politics...
...a certain leg of political parties using social issues to gain power.

Its something I noticed when I was working for a local company that got their money via government contracts.

The money flows in odd directions...and its something ive never seen anyone speak on

your cac-ness is showing

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
I was bout to say the same :russ:
The Spiders?! That shyt is reggie as fukk.

your cac-ness is showing
Thus that bullshyt right here. Insecure fakkits calling people cacs for no reason. Nobody was even trying to start an argument or anything.

I don't keep up with baseball or the Cleveland Indians, It was a legitimate question. Is this something Native Americans care about, or is this just some white guilt shyt? Cause that's what it looks like.

I asked the question and one poster comes in talking about like that his whole life and he 35. Then post a smiley like he's laughing down at me. And you come through calling people cacs. If you go back and look at it nobody was even coming from that angle. It just has to be black and white.

You just insecure and you can't talk to people without talking down to people. And that's the truth. And I'm just as black as you are.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Thus that bullshyt right here. Insecure fakkits calling people cacs for no reason. Nobody was even trying to start an argument or anything.

I don't keep up with baseball or the Cleveland Indians, It was a legitimate question. Is this something Native Americans care about, or is this just some white guilt shyt? Cause that's what it looks like.

I asked the question and one poster comes in talking about like that his whole life and he 35. Then post a smiley like he's laughing down at me. And you come through calling people cacs. If you go back and look at it nobody was even coming from that angle. It just has to be black and white.

You just insecure and you can't talk to people without talking down to people. And that's the truth. And I'm just as black as you are.

Didn’t read :umad: