Climb The🪜Ladder, Grab The 💼 Briefcase: WWE Money In The Bank PLE July 1, 2023 3E/12P London, England O2 Arena. Drew McIntyre Back! John Cena Back!

3 WWE Title Matches At Money In The Bank 2023, Who Will Leave The O2 Arena Victorious?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Cody over as ever, people love him. He can stay his ass over there on raw and get it cracking with Seth or something. The kids will eat up anything he does

Keep that cracka away from my bloodline :damn:
I think this is the Endgame for the bloodline

Otherwise Bloodline Hollywood coming, no rocky M

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Cody is over now, and people love him now, they won't love him like that next year. The mystery is gone. 1000+ days of Roman streak got ended by his relatives. That's who he chose to lose (or vince chose that for him, who cares).

Cody made his career in indies/AEW, after that shytty Stardust era in WWE. He's an AEW guy. Vince, or whoever is calling shots in WWE now, was not gonna let an AEW guy have that magic moment of pinning Roman after 1000+ days. It was given to one of their own talents who had best years in their own company.
I disagree with this take. I hear you but I don’t think Cody is in any danger of losing fanfare.

We’re the minority. We’re the only people even clinging to that finish the story, loss at mania shyt. Trust me when I say the little kids begging Cody for his weight belt, buying his tees and singing his theme song at the top of their lungs could give a fukk about what we talking about.

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
I disagree with this take. I hear you but I don’t think Cody is in any danger of losing fanfare.

We’re the minority. We’re the only people even clinging to that finish the story, loss at mania shyt. Trust me when I say the little kids begging Cody for his weight belt, buying his tees and singing his theme song at the top of their lungs could give a fukk about what we talking about.
As long as Vince is still behind the scenes, it don't matter who these lil kids are begging to win.

I mostly watch just PPV's these days, but I am gonna take a guess that this looks a lot like the old classic Vince hates non-WWE talent situation all over again. Except this time the Bloodline storyline looks way more interesting than whatever Cody has to offer. But the point is Vince sees Cody as AEW guy, that's where he became a star, and he was never going to give Cody that huge WWE moment. Jey Uso pinned Roman, not Cody. The Bloodline story continues, for who knows how long, and if Cody wins the belt from Roman, it won't be as big as it could've been.

Kids will always stan babyfaces, but some of the older fans will start caring less about Cody.

And while we're on this wrestling fans subject. I worry about LA Knight. Fans love him, Hunter likes him too, but Vince clearly hates him, therefore that dumb Max Dupri gimmick he had to go through. You saw the MITB match, fans cheered him, and he actually didn't do much until the end of the match. I know he's been losing a lot of matches on the regular shows. What are they doing with him? Some people said oh he's a bit too old to receive a big push in WWE, but Priest is 40 years old and just won MITB lol. Looks like another situation of non-WWE guy not getting his chance, no matter how many fans cheer him. AJ Styles was probably one of rare exceptions when a TNA guy won a WWE championship belt.

Last edited:

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Cody is over now, and people love him now, they won't love him like that next year. The mystery is gone. 1000+ days of Roman streak got ended by his relatives. That's who he chose to lose (or vince chose that for him, who cares).

Cody made his career in indies/AEW, after that shytty Stardust era in WWE. He's an AEW guy. Vince, or whoever is calling shots in WWE now, was not gonna let an AEW guy have that magic moment of pinning Roman after 1000+ days. It was given to one of their own talents who had best years in their own company.
Hey man…I hear you. And I thought by now they would start booing him. But I’ve seen fans from Puerto Rico, Saudi, and London lose their minds when he comes out:

His merchandise sales are the highest in the company too

I’m watching Raw in Baltimore and they still cheering him. That man is the hero that company needs rather you like it or not..

There is a reason why he is on Raw and Roman on SD.

The game is the game :yeshrug:

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Who ever seriously thought Vince was going to let an “AEW guy” walk into the company and be the one to dethrone Roman just like that? If Cody would have been the first person to pin Roman it would have left a bad taste in a lot of people’s mouths. Now that Jey pinned Roman, it makes Cody being the next one to hand Roman an L more digestible. As much as a lot of us wouldn’t mind seeing Jey take the title off Roman, that ain’t happening. But at least he’ll always have that first W over Roman.

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
What's the term that krackbaby the fraud use, "weeks in advance" can he or Max stunt double (where's those Njpw threads now that Mercedes Mono is injured) give me there excuse on why this thread ...

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/6-2...ega-vs-ospreay-ii-full-card-announced.966216/

Made three months before the ppv , yet less replies than mines...I'll wait for the excuses as well as the Njpw thread as well lol

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy