Clinton Cash Train Continues: Bill Takes Money From Sharia Law Education Firm

Chipdeez

Rookie
Daps
Is that what MRA blogs told you?

Nah I have seen it first hand.

I am being a little facetious but I can say that as long as these family court laws exist as they are, African Americans will be an underclass. Thus from my point of view the Family court laws are worse than Sharia Law.

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
If sharia law is so bad and extreme, why does Israel sanction, support and allow Sharia courts to be part of the Israeli Judicial system?

http://www.justice.gov.il/En/Units/ShariaCourts/Pages/default.aspx (Official Government Website)

Why Israel imposes Sharia law | +972 Magazine

Israel Has Sharia Law?

Israeli civil law always supercedes religious Sharia law so it's kept in check. Sharia itself may not be such a horrible thing but it's interpretation and application can and has been shown to have outrageous elements that do not agree with western norms. Israel is appeasing it's Muslim population while retaining ultimate control over the court system.

The application of sharia depends on the nation administering it and there are plenty of examples where shytheads turned Sharia into some horribly repressive policies. We live in a progressive western world and the old school attitudes involved with Sharia are ass backwards to our western system.

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
Israeli civil law always supercedes religious Sharia law so it's kept in check. Sharia itself may not be such a horrible thing but it's interpretation and application can and has been shown to have outrageous elements that do not agree with western norms. Israel is appeasing it's Muslim population while retaining ultimate control over the court system.

The application of sharia depends on the nation administering it and there are plenty of examples where shytheads turned Sharia into some horribly repressive policies. We live in a progressive western world and the old school attitudes involved with Sharia are ass backwards to our western system.

Sharia is a beautiful thing and Obama's Caliphate will enforce it.

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Alright, alright!

$500,000 speeches.... do you have any idea how much 16 years of private jet fuel runs?

:banderas:
Clinton single handedly ripping a hole in ozone, also :wow:
Who hasn't been victim to her reign of terror? :damn:

:myman:

Trece

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
GEMS founder is a Christian from India. Higher Learning is such a shyt forum. st0rmfr0nt Jr.

How is attacking the Clintons (two rich white people) racist??

This is the problem right here brehs, 51 years of brainwashing has produced generations of minorities that actually still believe in the benevolent white man.

LBJ really did a number on us all when he said:

"I'll have those n*****s voting Democrat for two-hundred years

Someone come in here and disprove that he said that BTW

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
How is attacking the Clintons (two rich white people) racist??

This is the problem right here brehs, 51 years of brainwashing has produced generations of minorities that actually still believe in the benevolent white man.

LBJ really did a number on us all when he said:

Someone come in here and disprove that he said that BTW

1) Provide receipts proving LBJ actually said those words. Even if he did, LBJ did a lot more for Black people than Goldwater would have. At least he didn't try to destroy Black people like Nixon.
http://jezebel.com/nixons-policy-advisor-admits-he-invented-war-on-drugs-t-1766359595
2) It's not that the attack is racist per se. It's just that it's unfounded. The educational company in question was founded by a Christian from India you idiot. Any lies trying to make it out to be a vehicle for Islamicization are ridiculous.
3) If you're going to attack Clinton, actually bring up verifiable evidence. Your ignorance will no longer trump facts.
:mjlol:

Cac

Trece

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
1) Provide receipts proving LBJ actually said those words. Even if he did, LBJ did a lot more for Black people than Goldwater would have. At least he didn't try to destroy Black people like Nixon.
http://jezebel.com/nixons-policy-advisor-admits-he-invented-war-on-drugs-t-1766359595
2) It's not that the attack is racist per se. It's just that it's unfounded. The educational company in question was founded by a Christian from India you idiot. Any lies trying to make it out to be a vehicle for Islamicization are ridiculous.
3) If you're going to attack Clinton, actually bring up verifiable evidence. Your ignorance will no longer trump facts.
:mjlol:

Cac

So how does that article not being truthful equate to it being racist??
You called it st0rmfr0nt c00n, and you failed to explain the racist connection. You only mentioned that it was untruthful by citing a piece from Jezebel. Please go find the racist connection and post it, this time you might end up citing lipstick alley.

Now on to the part about you caping for Lyndon Johnson and asking for proof that he used the N word and said that infamous quote, here are some receipts:

From Snopes (they pretty liberal btw)

Did LBJ Say 'I'll Have Those N*****s Voting Democratic for 200 Years'?

There's no question that Lyndon Johnson, despite championing the landmark Civil Rights Act of 1964 and signing it into law, was also a sometime racist and notorious vulgarian who rarely shied away from using the N-word in private. For example, he reportedly referred to the Civil Rights Act of 1957 as the "****** bill" in more than one private phone conversation with Senate colleagues. And he reportedly said upon appointing African-American judge Thurgood Marshall to the Supreme Court, "Son, when I appoint a ****** to the court, I want everyone to know he's a ******."

He also said this:

These Negroes, they're getting pretty uppity these days and that's a problem for us since they've got something now they never had before, the political pull to back up their uppityness. Now we've got to do something about this, we've got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference. For if we don't move at all, then their allies will line up against us and there'll be no way of stopping them, we'll lose the filibuster and there'll be no way of putting a brake on all sorts of wild legislation. It'll be Reconstruction all over again.

To be fair, historians point out that sometimes — as in the case above, presumably — Johnson's more bigotry-laden statements were calculated to achieve a specific end, such as convincing his pro-segregation Dixiecrat colleagues that it was in their best interests to support civil rights legislation. MSNBC reporter Adam Serwer writes:

In Senate cloakrooms and staff meetings, Johnson was practically a connoisseur of the word. According to Johnson biographer Robert Caro, Johnson would calibrate his pronunciations by region, using “nigra” with some southern legislators and “negra” with others. Discussing civil rights legislation with men like Mississippi Democrat James Eastland, who committed most of his life to defending white supremacy, he’d simply call it “the ****** bill.”

But there were also instances of casual racism that can't be so easily rationalized. Biographer Caro also notes that Johnson is said to have replied as follows to a black chauffeur who told him he'd prefer to be called by name instead of "boy," "******" or "chief":

As long as you are black, and you’re gonna be black till the day you die, no one’s gonna call you by your goddamn name. So no matter what you are called, ******, you just let it roll off your back like water, and you’ll make it. Just pretend you’re a goddamn piece of furniture.

All of which is to acknowledge that, without question, Lyndon Johnson used the N-word in private conversations. What is in question is whether Johnson in fact uttered this particular instance of it: "I'll have those ******s voting Democratic for 200 years."

The quote appeared for the first time anywhere on page 33 of Ronald Kessler's book, Inside the White House: The Hidden Lives of the Modern Presidents and the Secrets of the World's Most Powerful Institution, published in 1995:

Johnson, like other presidents, would often reveal his true motivations in asides that the press never picked up. During one trip, Johnson was discussing his proposed civil rights bill with two governors. Explaining why it was so important to him, he said it was simple: "I'll have them ******s voting Democratic for two hundred years."

"That was the reason he was pushing the bill," said MacMillan, who was present during the conversation. "Not because he wanted equality for everyone. It was strictly a political ploy for the Democratic party. He was phony from the word go."

So there you go, democrats used to be the party of the KKK and then started throwing out some entitlement programs to minorities in the 60's starting with Johnson and bought our loyalty to this day, to the point where we defend Hillary gotdamn Clinton like she is madea. Read some books brehs and realize we are being played.. we should be loyal to no party.

Last edited:

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
So how does that article not being truthful equate to it being racist??
You called it st0rmfr0nt c00n, and you failed to explain the racist connection. You only mentioned that it was untruthful by citing a piece from Jezebel. Please go find the racist connection and post it, this time you might end up citing lipstick alley.

Now on to the part about you caping for Lyndon Johnson and asking for proof that he used the N word and said that infamous quote, here are some receipts:

From Snopes (they pretty liberal btw)

Did LBJ Say 'I'll Have Those N*****s Voting Democratic for 200 Years'?

He also said this:

So there you go, democrats used to be the party of the KKK and then started throwing out some entitlement programs to minorities in the 60's starting with Johnson and bought our loyalty to this day, to the point where we defend Hillary gotdamn Clinton like she is madea. Read some books brehs and realize we are being played.. we should be loyal to no party.
:russell:
1) Higher Learning is st0rmfr0nt junior because large elements of it are supporting a fascist who kept Mein Kampf by his bedside.
2) Abraham Lincoln used ******, and then pushed for constitutional amendments to end slavery. LBJ used ******, and then passed the Civil Rights Act. Nixon used ******, and then tried to destroy Black people. That is the difference between post-Goldwater Republicans and their bootlicking c00ns like you.
3) Note, that the author of the 1995 has no receipts to back up his claims about LBJ. Even the quotation you have from Snopes doesn't verify it. Oh well, nice try idiot.

America had/has racist leaders. Let's try and get racist leaders who will do things for Black people.
3) Numerous times on The Coli, I have advocated for Black people forming their own congressional party. I'm not caping for the Democrats. I just hate liars like you.
4) Those LBJ entitlement programs lifted Black people out of absolute poverty. :ufdup:
"from 1963 when Lyndon Johnson took office until 1970 as the impact of his Great Society programs were felt, the portion of Americans living below the poverty line dropped from 22.2 percent to 12.6 percent, the most dramatic decline over such a brief period in this century." Obviously the biggest beneficiaries of that sort of poverty reduction are Black people.
http://www.washingtonmonthly.com/features/1999/9910.califano.html

30162-Mike-Tyson-Knockout-gif-Reddit-zYgs.gif

tstone

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL

1) You are contradicting yourself big time right here, saying that it depends on the nations that administrate it and also that Sharia is backwards

2) How progressive and western is Israel, when it bans Sharia women judges in Sharia courts because it will set a precedent to allow women judges in Jewish Law courts, how progressive is that.The largest Muslim country in the world Indonesia has hundreds of Sharia women judges, Malaysia has sharia women judges, even Palestine has Sharia women judges.

<B>Haredi Politicians Move To Block Bill Mandating Israel’s State <I><U>Sharia</U></I> Courts Include At Least One Female Judge</B>

Haredi minister in Israel blocks female sharia judges

First Females Islamic Judges Inaugurated in Palestine « Europa & Middle East News

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
1) You are contradicting yourself big time right here, saying that it depends on the nations that administrate it and also that Sharia is backwards

2) How progressive and western is Israel, when it bans Sharia women judges in Sharia courts because it will set a precedent to allow women judges in Jewish Law courts, how progressive is that.The largest Muslim country in the world Indonesia has hundreds of Sharia women judges, Malaysia has sharia women judges, even Palestine has Sharia women judges.

<B>Haredi Politicians Move To Block Bill Mandating Israel’s State <I><U>Sharia</U></I> Courts Include At Least One Female Judge</B>

First Females Islamic Judges Inaugurated in Palestine « Europa & Middle East News

Are you seriously asking how progressive Israel is while they allow a minority religion, who's followers continuously terrorize and attack Israel, to gain incredible power through family Sharia courts?

No one said Israel was perfectly progressive; just that relative to all of their neighbors they are far more rational and civil.

And I'm not contradicting myself. Israeli law supersedes Sharia. That means when Sharia says something retarded like you have to throw acid on the face of a women who dishonored you, Israeli law will step above that and tell you you're an idiot and thats not gonna happen. Like I said, Israeli law keeps Sharia in check. Even in your own links, Sharia is only used for family court type stuff and only for Muslims that accept it. That means its not true Sharia.

Indonesia is one of the few Muslim nations that has religious tolerance. They're also in Asia and their beefs end up staying on that continent. Why don't you talk about all of the African or Arab Muslim nations? They're doing wonderful things with their interpretations of Sharia and the Koran.