Close up vid of huge great white shark near shore

Milomann

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Megalodon was the size of a bus. It made a great white look like a guppy.
megalodon-size.jpg

Last edited:

Zombi_Jeezus

Bad Hombre
Daps
Reppin
Wasted Talent
Stingrays do damage like that? :dwillhuh:

They will fukk you up. They pretty much have a spear towards the end of their tail. One of my dad's fishing buddies got crippled by one. shyt destroyed his ankle. Dude lost his job and had a permanent bad limp.

That's why when you go to the beach you gotta do the stingray shuffle. Just slide your feet across the bottom as you walk don't take steps. If you disturb the sand around them they'll swim off. It's when you step on them that they fukk you up.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
They will fukk you up. They pretty much have a spear towards the end of their tail. One of my dad's fishing buddies got crippled by one. shyt destroyed his ankle. Dude lost his job and had a permanent bad limp.

That's why when you go to the beach you gotta do the stingray shuffle. Just slide your feet across the bottom as you walk don't take steps. If you disturb the sand around them they'll swim off. It's when you step on them that they fukk you up.

:damn:.....

Fuq U. Sheema has fuucked up the Pacific....end rant.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lol. Dude sounds like a bytch with all that extra shyt. I would have calmly walked over and stabbed my elbow through that sharks head and told wifey to get the grill ready.
Yeah, them Chinese really do love them sharks.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, them Chinese really do love them sharks.
Shark flesh taste like steak.

With a1? That great whites damn delicious.

You should stop eating the other white meat known as dikk and get on this shark wave lil fella