Status
Not open for further replies.

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
The only thing big out of Montreal in the last 500 years, is Nicholas Craven and he had to link up with New York rappers like Ransom for an official cosign. Recently I only heard of Craven this year bc he came up in my Spotify playlist as a suggestion from a New York producer - Vdon’s playlist and upstate collaborations. Thus proving that Nothing major from Montreal pops off without a major American city signing off; you NEED us, we let you know if you’re WANTED.
:deadmanny::unimpressed:
fukk out of here, we got Kaytranada

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Check out & support my homies brand, black owned, very good quality . Made in montreal . Me modeling for the brand below. Skrit will take over and be a global brand very soon founded in 2020.

SKRIT

A STREETWEAR BRAND,
A COLLECTIVE OF CREATIVE MINDS

FROM MONTREAL, CANADA. DEVELOPING HIGH QUALITY GARMENTS,
ON A MISSION TO INSPIRE CHANGE

SKRIT stands for expression with no filter. Our brand embodies the community and the generations that influence us to create opulent, hard edge collections. In a world of chaos and uncertainty, SKRIT was created to grab the world's attention with raw graphics and premium materials—made for the people by the people. SKRIT prides itself on the longevity, durability and quality of our garments. All garments are made with sustainable materials and are ethically sourced.

instagram : @shopskrit
Founder : @stallionka

Dope stuff I’ll cop a t-shirt

Jahbarri

Banned
Daps
Reppin
MONTREAL
Dude puhhhlease. Montreal and Major should never been in the same sentence. I’ve seen you say sarcastic shyt in many of your comments but now all of a sudden, ya man needs attention for his brand - and you’re on a humble type of time, “brehtren, please buy my (______).” If you push that and make it in Montreal then why are you here??lol at Montreal being a major fashion hub.

“Done with the site” until your friend needs to advertise for free and AA buying power.
:deadmanny::deadmanny:
Listen my boys brand dosent need any coli assitant we already multi :mjlol::comeon:jim just showing support which cost nothing outta support :gucci: i paid my hand earned off multiplr peices outta LOVE

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Owner is black? @stallionka ? Why u hating cac :ohhh::mjlol:
The owner’s name is Pratheep. Why are you lying??
:laff::deadrose:
I knew something was up as soon as I saw the IG page where all of the models are nonblack and 3 are black. Dude posted up “black owned” for marketing on the coli. But posts up the page as “multicultural”
On Reddit - influencer babble.
:mjlol::mjlol:
“Black owned” but his website looks like a 2000s era Benneton ad or late 2000s Gap commercial. Shameless promotion… wow.

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
hater :hubie:
looks good op :obama:

but those prices :mjcry:
Hater??
Explain why your fellow Canadian is marketing a product as “black ownership” based out of “Montreal” for a brand owned by a non-black person with an attorney based out of New York with a USPTO?

Kaneshalingam, Pratheep
  1. USPTO Trademarks
  2. Kaneshalingam, Pratheep
  3. Skrit Application #90328161
Attorney of Record
JULIANNE ABELMAN
ABELMAN, FRAYNE & SCHWAB
666 THIRD AVENUE
10TH FLOOR
NEW YORK, NY 10017
————
I’m hating though…. K.
From his own profile:
“My name is Pratheep Kaneshalingam, …….and to further my career in music. My plans for the immediate future is to get my high school diploma, and to get a car. The person i admired this year that i have worked on was Velupillai Prabhakaran, The leader of the Tamil Tigers.”
Because black owners list Indian or Pakistani people as their “leaders”. Fugazi
First Post

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Directors
Director Name Director Address
Pratheep Kaneshalingam
5868 Rue Aline, Brossard QC J4Z 1R5, Canada

Marilyne Courval-Marcil 5868 Rue Aline, Brossard QC J4Z 1R5, Canada

@Jahbarri you have the Fukkin audacity to call me a “cac” then the co-owner/founder/director of your Indian’s friend brand who you marketed as “black owned” is a white woman??

shaq-leaving.gif

trap101

All Star
Daps
Hater??
Explain why your fellow Canadian is marketing a product as “black ownership” based out of “Montreal” for a brand owned by a non-black person with an attorney based out of New York with a USPTO?

Kaneshalingam, Pratheep
  1. USPTO Trademarks
  2. Kaneshalingam, Pratheep
  3. Skrit Application #90328161
Attorney of Record
JULIANNE ABELMAN
ABELMAN, FRAYNE & SCHWAB
666 THIRD AVENUE
10TH FLOOR
NEW YORK, NY 10017
————
I’m hating though…. K.
From his own profile:
“My name is Pratheep Kaneshalingam, …….and to further my career in music. My plans for the immediate future is to get my high school diploma, and to get a car. The person i admired this year that i have worked on was Velupillai Prabhakaran, The leader of the Tamil Tigers.”
Because black owners list Indian or Pakistani people as their “leaders”. Fugazi
First Post

I was being facetioua and funny in a previous thread but Nicole really might be the NSA.... we pullin up registered trademarks and ownership records....

baby girl you really got Time Today:picard::deadmanny::ooh:

Status
Not open for further replies.