CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
Directors
Director Name Director Address
Pratheep Kaneshalingam
5868 Rue Aline, Brossard QC J4Z 1R5, Canada

Marilyne Courval-Marcil 5868 Rue Aline, Brossard QC J4Z 1R5, Canada

@Jahbarri you have the Fukkin audacity to call me a “cac” then the co-owner/founder/director of your Indian’s friend brand who you marketed as “black owned” is a white woman??

shaq-leaving.gif
Blew the case wide open on some SVU shyt. :russ:

Blocking all the pussies in this thread that ran with the "black owned" lie. :ufdup:

King Kai

Supporter
Daps
Directors
Pratheep Kaneshalingam

@Jahbarri you have the Fukkin audacity to call me a “cac” then the co-owner/founder/director of your Indian’s friend brand who you marketed as “black owned” is a white woman??

shaq-leaving.gif
:dead::dead::dead:

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
“Black owned” huh… what do y’all consider black in Montreal?
:patrice:

Black owned??

SKRIT - Kaneshalingam, Pratheep Trademark Registration

Pratheep
USPTO Trademark & Patent Filings
Trademark applications and grants for Kaneshalingam, Pratheep. Kaneshalingam, Pratheep has 1 trademark applications. The latest application filed is for "SKRIT"

Kaneshalingam, Pratheep
  1. USPTO Trademarks
  2. Kaneshalingam, Pratheep
  3. Skrit Application #90328161

Directors
Pratheep Kaneshalingam

shaq-leaving.gif

i-give-it-to-ya-you-got-me-there.gif

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
:stopitslime::mjlol:
@Malcolmxxx_23 why are your Canadian bruvs moving wild sloppy out here lately.

ya man @Jahbarri lied and tried to say this company was black owned, as a supporter of black business, 1) I asked questions on the shaky origins of his friend’s company being black owned, 2) he tried to call me a cac, 3)I posted that owner and co-owner of the company - an Indian and a white lady are not black 4)Dude ghosted and hasn’t been back in his thread ever since. 5) Montreal is a metropolis that passes white owners off as black 6) m’fer really thought he could post in here like falling for the “black owned” marketing ploy like his past post history of shytting on AAs wouldnt make him suspect as he tries to push his wack project, with 95% white/nonblack models; get your personnel under control. Whyyyylin.
:hhh:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
But thanks for letting us know that you are Canadian. Dumbass. Thought you could pull off a spin move until you got clipped with the rapid fire. Didn’t know you were Canadian until this thread. Another one on the list. Noted for future reference.
je-note-noter.gif

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
:whoa: ima chill before you post my address and ssn
But thanks for letting us know that you are Canadian. Dumbass. Thought you could pull off a spin move until you got clipped with the rapid fire. Didn’t know you were Canadian until this thread. Another one on the list. Noted for future reference.
je-note-noter.gif

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
:stopitslime::mjlol:
@Malcolmxxx_23 why are your Canadian bruvs moving wild sloppy out here lately.

ya man @Jahbarri lied and tried to say this company was black owned, as a supporter of black business, 1) I asked questions on the shaky origins of his friend’s company being black owned, 2) he tried to call me a cac, 3)I posted that owner and co-owner of the company - an Indian and a white lady are not black 4)Dude ghosted and hasn’t been back in his thread ever since. 5) Montreal is a metropolis that passes white owners off as black 6) m’fer really thought he could post in here like falling for the “black owned” marketing ploy like his past post history of shytting on AAs wouldnt make him suspect as he tries to push his wack project, with 95% white/nonblack models; get your personnel under control. Whyyyylin.
:hhh:
if you had posted that info first :manny: it sounded like hate with nothing to back it up. and you came with receipts. I ain't supporting Noone shyt on here claiming to be black owned without reaearching:scust:

Jahbarri

Banned
Daps
Reppin
MONTREAL
The owner’s name is Pratheep. Why are you lying??
:laff::deadrose:
I knew something was up as soon as I saw the IG page where all of the models are nonblack and 3 are black. Dude posted up “black owned” for marketing on the coli. But posts up the page as “multicultural”
On Reddit - influencer babble.
:mjlol::mjlol:
“Black owned” but his website looks like a 2000s era Benneton ad or late 2000s Gap commercial. Shameless promotion… wow.
God damn yall haters.smh

Daps
I recently left a comment on one of the posts from this page. It was the first time I had happened upon it while doing my daily Instagram marketing run.

Jahbarri

Banned
Daps
Reppin
MONTREAL
Directors
Pratheep Kaneshalingam

shaq-leaving.gif
Thats his girlfriend get a life u fkn weirdo posting peoples address online .

Status
Not open for further replies.